Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Venting Creepy = ugly

Philo

Philo

king of pERsonality
★★
I have been called creepy by a few girls during my teenage years. I originally thought it was because of what I said but I have realized it's just because of my poor facial genetics and being an aspie. These are the same kind of foids that preach acceptance and diversity but will make fun of someone for being sub 5/socially inept.

Simple question why aren't ugly girls called creepy

I have been called creepy for walking to go and get my groceries and daring to occupy the same air as some foids.
Meanwhile I have seen so-called 'chads' lean in and touch and invade personal space and ask disgusting personal questions but they were always welcome to do so. Never creepy if you are a chad.

Due to my looks I can only ever be perceived as creepy.

Subhuman=creepy
Chad=confident

I have been called creepy for walking to go and get my groceries and daring to occupy the same air as some foids.
Meanwhile I have seen so-called 'chads' lean in and touch and invade personal space and ask disgusting personal questions but they were always welcome to do so. Never creepy if you are a chad.

Due to my looks I can only ever be perceived as creepy.
I've never been called ugly outside of a school environment to my knowledge. I keep my contact with women that aren't related to me at a bare minimum to avoid any potential issues. The last thing I want is a police record because a Foid made a false accusation against me.

look up creepy guys and then creepy girls on google images and see the difference

Last edited:
I've literally never heard a woman getting called ''creepy''.

It's a male-only term that means 'ugly'.

Chad could be a registered sex offender and foids would just teehee and call him 'mysterious'.

Chad could be a registered sex offender and foids would just teehee and call him 'mysterious'.
Well that's evident. There's so many cases of people in this forum pretending to be chad sex offenders on dating apps. It would be interesting to see foids reacting to weird chads IRL. Someone should pay a chad some money to go around acting like a nonce and film foids reactions.

It would be interesting to see foids reacting to weird chads IRL. Someone should pay a chad some money to go around acting like a nonce and film foids reactions.
JFL, that would be a Hiroshima Nagasaki blackpill. :lul::lul::lul:

My solution has been to be threatening to men. Women calling you creepy doesn't matter if men are too scared to do anything.

The time has come to meet the creeper
Bigger than life as he appears with eyes of fire
Prince of the night, now there's a shadow cast upon you
Fear for your life, he gives and takes what he desires

Last edited:
I remember in HS we got a really ugly history teacher. I overheard some foids before class saying he was “creepy” even though he did NOTHING wrong.

Really brutal, I enjoyed his class as well.

I remember in HS we got a really ugly history teacher. I overheard some foids before class saying he was “creepy” even though he did NOTHING wrong.

Really brutal, I enjoyed his class as well.
Something like this happened in my school as well. Life is brutal. Tbh I fucking hate people.

Creepy = ugly
Water Day Loop GIF by Pi-Slices

and ugly is creepy

It's pretty much just a slur for ugly and neurodivergent men. Chads are never creepy.

I was called that when minding my own fucking business walking down the street. 3 ugly whores were fucking walking and then turn around as say “tHat cReEpY gUy iS fOlLoWiNg uS.” THEY ARE FUCKING LUCKY IT WAS DAYTIME CUZ IF IT WASNT I WOULD DO THINGS I CANT SAY ON THIS FUCKING APP.

I've been called scary as well even though am no where near intimidating anyways, we all know scary is a euphemism for ugly

Well that's evident. There's so many cases of people in this forum pretending to be chad sex offenders on dating apps. It would be interesting to see foids reacting to weird chads IRL. Someone should pay a chad some money to go around acting like a nonce and film foids reactions.
Search up any chad serial killers case and see the details, there’s always clear signs something isn’t right with the serial killers but Women ignore the signs and continue.

Last edited:
I have been called creepy by a few girls during my teenage years. I originally thought it was because of what I said but I have realized it's just because of my poor facial genetics and being an aspie. These are the same kind of foids that preach acceptance and diversity but will make fun of someone for being sub 5/socially inept.
Yeah i been called creepy too

They called you creepy because you are ugly, if you were pretty, then they you would have called you misunderstood, troubled, or something like that.

They called you creepy because you are ugly, if you were pretty, then they you would have called you misunderstood, troubled, or something like that.
I understand that completely.

That's why whenever I see some sort of popular figure or anyone who happens to be a subhuman really, get accused of being creepy I question it really hard because pretty much no matter what we do us subhumans are seen as creepy.

Im so ugly, it hurts, I have to be stuck in this shitty body for the rest of my life

Same. Only way to end it is to rope.
I have considered saving up for plastic surgery but i just have so many flaws that i wouldn't even know where to start, I can't even stand looking at pictures of my own face, im truly a legit 4/10

I have considered saving up for plastic surgery but i just have so many flaws that i wouldn't even know where to start, I can't even stand looking at pictures of my own face, im truly a legit 4/10
I'm sub 4. There's no fixing me at this stage. Only thing that would change my life for the better is deep throating a 12g.

Creepy is just another word for ugly

I'm sub 4. There's no fixing me at this stage. Only thing that would change my life for the better is deep throating a 12g.
What's the point of living if i wake up everyday despising how i look? I just don't wanna accept this or deal with it anymore

Chad could literally grab an unknown female body and it's acceptable.
Jlf at this clown world.

What's the point of living if i wake up everyday despising how i look? I just don't wanna accept this or deal with it anymore
Same. I cannot afford the bone smashing sessions. I'd need 50k+ to fix my face and even then I wouldn't be above a 5.

Same. I cannot afford the bone smashing sessions. I'd need 50k+ to fix my face and even then I wouldn't be above a 5.
The only way i could fix my face is to blow it apart with a 12 gauge, sadly not a viable option here

Plastic surgery should be given for free for ugly guys but instead we get gaslighted to go therapy, to accept and love yourself, what a fucking joke

The only way i could fix my face is to blow it apart with a 12 gauge, sadly not a viable option here

Plastic surgery should be given for free for ugly guys but instead we get gaslighted to go therapy, to accept and love yourself, what a fucking joke
Therapy would just make my life worse. Being pumped full of drugs and put onto a watch list is the last thing I want in my life.

Therapy would just make my life worse. Being pumped full of drugs and put onto a watch list is the last thing I want in my life.
I rather be pumped full of drugs than be constantly gaslighted, constantly told to accept myself and told that there is nothing wrong with how i look but how i view myself even though i am completely viewed as creepy and disgusting by the opposite sex

Now im in the mood to pop a xanny tonight, thanks for reminding me

These are the same kind of foids that preach acceptance and diversity but will make fun of someone for being sub 5/socially inept.
They control the world