Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

The entity in my old house is getting restless again

RuudVanNistelrooy

RuudVanNistelrooy

i'm far from the star
★★★★★
Woke me up yesterday because i heard footsteps in front of my bedroom.The picture on the wall started to move again,lasted a minute or two.There was also a sound coming from the pipes but that's probably just coming from the sewer.

poltergeists me

tiime to ouijaboardmaxx

bruh it's probably just your sump pump running or something lol

Probably just wind, pipes, and sometimes wood creeks. My dad lives in a pretty big house and someone it will sound like someone is walking or moving around upstairs if nobody is home

It happened more than once,its a poltergeist.When you see a book flying around its not just some opened window.

get a miraculous medal and a cross and get it blessed by a catholic priest. you can/should also contact a catholic priest for an exorcism. or just leave the house,if the house is actually the haunted one and not you.

but you are probably larping so there is that.

get a miraculous medal and a cross and get it blessed by a catholic priest. you can/should also contact a catholic priest for an exorcism. or just leave the house,if the house is actually the haunted one and not you.

The house itself is haunted,there is no presence in my flat.I live in a orthodox country,there are no Catholic priests who will do that here.And they ought to have a permission from the Vatican for that.

That wouldn’t do shit. Thats why i gave away the priest-blessed miraculous medal rosary i once had :smonk:

You should record it, paranormal activity - incel awakening

That wouldn’t do shit. Thats why i gave away the priest-blessed miraculous medal rosary i once had :smonk:
your rosary had a miraculous medal too?that actually sounds like a cool rosary. i mean from what i have read(from exorcists),if it's straight haunting,then only an actual exorcist could help,but miraculous medals and other sacramentals have done miracles,so it could help with a bit. i mean at the end of the day it's christ working through the exorcist and not the other way around,so christ working through sacramentals to help op wouldn't be strange. you should have kept the rosary.when was the last time you prayed one?

The house itself is haunted,there is no presence in my flat.I live in a orthodox country,there are no Catholic priests who will do that here.And they ought to have a permission from the Vatican for that.
to get a priest to do an exorcism, it does take some time(they need to evaluate,see if you are not just crazy etc etc),but i mean, it's either that or moving houses. i suppose you could do nothing but living in a haunted house sounds like hell. also if i am not mistaken your regular priest can do "minor" exorcisms,but i have no idea how helpful that could be. just check and see the nearest exorcist and see if you can hit him up.if he is too far(like 7 hours away),or doesn't exist,then it's better you just move houses.i suppose he could do long trips(even those 7 hours ones),but that's something you have to talk to him not me

also sometimes people/places need to be exorcised several times,before it goes fully away. it's more akin to a war then a battle when it comes to exorcists fighting demons with the power of christ.

your rosary had a miraculous medal too?that actually sounds like a cool rosary. i mean from what i have read(from exorcists),if it's straight haunting,then only an actual exorcist could help,but miraculous medals and other sacramentals have done miracles,so it could help with a bit. i mean at the end of the day it's christ working through the exorcist and not the other way around,so christ working through sacramentals to help op wouldn't be strange. you should have kept the rosary.when was the last time you prayed one?

to get a priest to do an exorcism, it does take some time(they need to evaluate,see if you are not just crazy etc etc),but i mean, it's either that or moving houses. i suppose you could do nothing but living in a haunted house sounds like hell. also if i am not mistaken your regular priest can do "minor" exorcisms,but i have no idea how helpful that could be. just check and see the nearest exorcist and see if you can hit him up.if he is too far(like 7 hours away),or doesn't exist,then it's better you just move houses.i suppose he could do long trips(even those 7 hours ones),but that's something you have to talk to him not me

also sometimes people/places need to be exorcised several times,before it goes fully away. it's more akin to a war then a battle when it comes to exorcists fighting demons with the power of christ.
Ive never actually prayed a rosary in my days as a christian due to the protestant belief that were “vain repetitions” mentioned in the bible. I was presbyterian for a few years before going my own way, ditching christianity & eventually abrahamism altogether.

That rosary was originally a gift to me from a family acquaintance. I ended up taking it with me on an overseas journey in the uk and figured it would be better off with the catholic family that hosted me who immediately loved it when they saw it.

Apart from strange phenomenon it doesn't hurt me actually.Once i saw a greenish fog when i was watching TV but that's it.I will sell the house very cheaply.

Ive never actually prayed a rosary in my days as a christian due to the protestant belief that were “vain repetitions” mentioned in the bible. I was presbyterian for a few years before going my own way, ditching christianity & eventually abrahamism altogether.

That rosary was originally a gift to me from a family acquaintance. I ended up taking it with me on an overseas journey in the uk and figured it would be better off with the catholic family that hosted me who immediately loved it when they saw it.
that is actually wholesome(you giving out the rosary).i need to get a new rosary since mine is broken(ever since i was a kid,i have the tendecy to often have my hands moving or squeezing on something so yeah.).

Find an Orthodox priest to help you
Also say the Jesus Prayer (Lord Jesus Christ, Son of God, have mercy on me, a sinner)
They are very reluctant to do that here.I am not a big believer myself.

Op, have you tried sage smudging? Crack open your windows and doors & go from room to room, corner to corner with a lit bundle of sage

Op, have you tried sage smudging? Crack open your windows and doors & go from room to room, corner to corner with a lit bundle of sage
no,i don't think its biblical