Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Discussion Creatine for gymmaxxing?

UnwantedVirgin

UnwantedVirgin

Autism is a death sentence for ugly men
★★★★★
Is it worth getting on this stuff to aid in progress? How does it differ from protein supplements?

no shit, yes of course its worth it

wtf is creatine

Nah shit sent me to the hospital because it fucked my chest don't do it

wtf is creatine

Something gymmaxxers take.

Fuck, really? Did you take too much?
No I took normal doses. Don't listen to all of these gym normies online telling you creatine is great. Although my body is only temporarily scarred from it and I will most likely recover around april-may. It fucked my blood cycle

No I took normal doses. Don't listen to all of these gym normies online telling you creatine is great. Although my body is only temporarily scarred from it and I will most likely recover around april-may. It fucked my blood cycle
I had no idea it could fuck you up, what were the effects of it fucking up your blood cycle?
just dont eat like shit (carbs) and exercise nigga
I don't, I'm just trying to speed up the recovery of a decade of rotting and muscle wasting.
You take it yourself?

I had no idea it could fuck you up, what were the effects of it fucking up your blood cycle?
I don't know how to explain it but it made the blood get stuck in my chest and they thought it was a tumour at first. It didn't have noticeable effects yet but fucked up blood cycle is not a thing you want to have. By the time you start having side effects it's already too late. Don't ever take creatine

I don't know how to explain it but it made the blood get stuck in my chest and they thought it was a tumour at first. It didn't have noticeable effects yet but fucked up blood cycle is not a thing you want to have. By the time you start having side effects it's already too late. Don't ever take creatine
They definitely isolated this to the creatine supplements? :worryfeels:

Yes. It's the only thing I take and was caused by muscle tissue.
Well that's put me off, think I'll stick to protein and diet. Besides I'm reading it can make balding worse.

Last edited: