Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

CRAZY SUICIDEFUEL

CEO of beta eyes

CEO of beta eyes

Officer
★★★
there was this guy who went to my school in third grade. Like literally the last time I saw him we were 8 years old. Anyway he was clearly the best looking kid in the grade so he was the baby chad and all the baby foids liked him. He also had a best friend that he was really close with.

Today I found his instagram and he still looks really good, has way too many followers and his profile picture is him with that same best friend. God that make me wanna kill myself, he’s had a perfect life since he was a literal child. He’s got the perfect life, perfect face and perfect friendship. He’s been friends with the same guy since he was 8 and now he’s in his twenties

there was this guy who went to my school in third grade. Like literally the last time I saw him we were 8 years old. Anyway he was clearly the best looking kid in the grade so he was the baby chad and all the baby foids liked him. He also had a best friend that he was really close with.

Today I found his instagram and he still looks really good, has way too many followers and his profile picture is him with that same best friend. God that make me wanna kill myself, he’s had a perfect life since he was a literal child. He’s got the perfect life, perfect face and perfect friendship. He’s been friends with the same guy since he was 8 and now he’s in his twenties
Brutal suicidefuel

So are you planning to hire agent 47 to finish the job?

wow ... quite relatable.
i knew a guy from high school who was super and average handsome. i saw his picture 2 months ago and he was married to some young girl while i postmaxx in some incel forum.

Or those guys who have glowups aka ugly or mediocre looking in school and not a hit with foids only to transform during their early twenties and suddenly they're getting lots of girls or find a long term gf to settle down with.

wow ... quite relatable.
i knew a guy from high school who was super and average handsome. i saw his picture 2 months ago and he was married to some young girl while i postmaxx in some incel forum.
I don’t know why but for some reason his picture with his best friend is what triggered me the most. I would have been less angry if it was a picture with some foid. The fact that he maintained a strong friendship for all those years while I am friendless

He lifemogged you the second he was born, JFL. I still haven't checked out the lives of people I somewhat knew from high school because I know it's inevitably going to be gigasuifuel. :feelsclown:

My middle school was like this as well

AAAAAAAAAAfuel ngl