Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

RageFuel Crazy Normie harasses women on social networks? Incels must be watched, obviously!

"online stalking" is such a meme I can't even comprehend how people consider it valid.

He's not incel. Incels don't try anymore.:feelsokman:

Also love how condescending that redditor sounds:lul:.

C U L T U R A L M A R X I S M

you might aswell be chad if you have a females number who isnt your mother

Ok, I'll find a paedophile that was arrested this month somewhere in the world and use that as a cause for l'eddit admins to ban r/IncelTears.

That's how dumb they sound.

Although in all seriousness, they harbour the paedophiles.

inceltears should be nuked. whats purpose of that movement.

Yeah, like Dr. Pizza, the literal childfucker who used to post on IT. All IT should be watched too, they are pedos after all.

People are retarded or totally ignorant about incels if they think an actual blackpilled incel of the type that posts here would do stupid things like that.

Incels who are aware of their reality don't bother with women because they know this will only lead them to trouble.

The type of men who do this are incels in denial, ugly/unattractive low status men who desperately want to believe that they still have a chance if they try hard enough and then get frustrated.

That's a total misreading of not only blackpilled incels, but all incels in general.

Even bluepilled incels wouldn't try something like that. Does IncelTears even understand what incels are like?

Cucktears "logic": This guy who's not even a member of the group I hate did something bad, so I'll try to make it look like he's a member of the group I hate and used that to get all the members of the group I hate genocided in gas chambers.

Cucktears are literal Nazis. They all need to get terminal colon cancer and die slow, painful deaths.

I've never harrassed a woman in my life. All I've done is approach them and be rejected or end up being harrassed and mocked by them. I think most of us have a similar story.

People who do that are a running joke on this forum because they're the ones who become orbiters and leave desperate, pathetic comments on girls' social media accounts. This man is far more likely to have posted on IT than .co.