Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Crazy how this forum attracts people with extreme personalities.

• Thread starter idkwattodowithlife
  • Start date
idkwattodowithlife

idkwattodowithlife

Banned
-
And of course also this forum attracts plenty of weirdos.

Is anyone even normal here?

RE: Crazy how this forum attracts people with extreme personalities and plenty of weirdos

idkwattodowithlife said:
Is anyone even normal here, wtf?

My name jeff

RE: Crazy how this forum attracts people with extreme personalities and plenty of weirdos

absolutely not

Why should we attract Normies?

I wouldn't qualify as a person with a personality but I do admit I am a weird cunt.

IdealMaxilla said:
absolutely not
Wtf Men pay over 70% of income tax? Where you've gotten that stat from man?

this knowledge will make you an angry man

Prolonged solitude takes a toll on the mind.

Even animals that are socially isolated, and locked in cages, begin to develop erratic behaviors, they also begin to self harm.

This forum attracts ugly people. Ugly face=perceived ugly personality.

What do you expect? We incels are by definition not normal.

I act pretty normal and don't agree with any of the extreme ideologies shared by the minority, but what do you mean is there any 'normal' people on here?

This a fucking website made for guys that have been denied a very important and basic human need their entire lives, how the fuck do you expect most of them to be 'normal' after that?

idkwattodowithlife said:

You're probably the weirdest here , stop spewing meaningless garbage.

You're on a forum specifically geared towards men who can't get laid and you're asking if any of us are normal, lol

Do you really expect a bunch of socially isolated, bullied, and depressed people to be normal? Lmao.

Yes I'm completely normal! Even though I spend most of my free time on incels.is, I'm NORMAL! I'm more normal than all the crazycels everywhere!

I wonder why...

Stop being such a cuck.

I don't hold similar beliefs to some of the most extreme on here, but I like that they can express their feelings and unleash out some of that built up anger.

If you don't like their posts, just think of it as satire, makes it more fun.

Lol. I'm definitely not normal.

Why would we want normal people? Normal people lead boring, ordinary, normal lives. They are just uninteresting, shitty people.
I welcome the extremism of this board.

Well I mean normal people are less likely to be incel. Inceldom makes you less normal as time goes on.

It’s really that simple.

>normal
>14+ year old virgins

I like the extremism in this site. It's much more refreshing than just a bunch of cucks and numales debating stupid shit and throwing around "muh fallacies".

Bushladen008 said:
You're probably the weirdest here , stop spewing meaningless garbage.

What do you have against this guy?

No, this is the safeheaven of incels; only the most dedicated and extreme have managed to survive the destruction of our long lost homeland /r/incels. Now forged by fire and blood we have evolved into our current state.

jagged0 said:
No, this is the safeheaven of incels; only the most dedicated and extreme have managed to survive the destruction of our long lost homeland /r/incels. Now forged by fire and blood we have evolved into our current state.

Amen

idkwattodowithlife said:

Depends how you define normal. I have a job and I don't want to throw acid at people. I have no problems approaching people IRL (I have to a lot of the time as part of my job - lots of chasing down of information is involved). I just have 0 friends and no girlfriend and I look like a little child as an adult.

I think that the people who come here promoting violence are false flaggers or trolls.