Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

“Crabs in a bucket mentality”

BummerDrummerOG

BummerDrummerOG

卐 卍࿕࿖࿗࿘ꖦ
-
I’m hearing this term more and more. “Crab mentality” “crabs in a bucket” “crabs in a bucket mentality”

what does it mean? I’ve been on political sites and I never have heard it until recently.

It means losers trying to stop others from achieving success.

Basically when people here say ascension past high school is impossible, outsiders say that we are trying to get people to give up.

When crabs are being cooked, if one tries to escape, the others prevent him from leaving the bucket, thus forcing him to die with them.
To soylent abominations, le evil inkwells prevent men from being normal with le toxic blackpill.

When crabs are being cooked, if one tries to escape, the others prevent him from leaving the bucket, thus forcing him to die with them.
To soylent abominations, le evil inkwells prevent men from being normal with le toxic blackpill.
Srs? Any vids that sounds brutal and metal as fuck

Soy term used to demonize us.

Never heard of it before.
But I assume it means something like you're in your own political filter bubble.

I’m hearing this term more and more. “Crab mentality” “crabs in a bucket” “crabs in a bucket mentality”

what does it mean? I’ve been on political sites and I never have heard it until recently.
Crab mentality, also known as crabs in a bucket (also barrel, basket, or pot) mentality, is a way of thinking best described by the phrase "if I can't have it, neither can you". The metaphor is derived from a pattern of behavior noted in crabs when they are trapped in a bucket

So they think we are trying to drag others down coz we are losers.

But here's the thing, female attraction to others doesn't depend on what we do. If you are chad, you will be attractive regardless of what we say. And if not, you will not be attractive regardless of what we say.

Crab mentality, also known as crabs in a bucket (also barrel, basket, or pot) mentality, is a way of thinking best described by the phrase "if I can't have it, neither can you".[1] The metaphor is derived from a pattern of behavior noted in crabs when they are trapped in a bucket. While any one crab could easily escape,[2] its efforts will be undermined by others, ensuring the group's collective demise.[3][4]

The analogy in human behavior is claimed to be that members of a group will attempt to reduce the self-confidence of any member who achieves success beyond the others, out of envy, resentment, spite, conspiracy, or competitive feelings, to halt their progress

Just use google theory

"victim mentality" is more soy.

Crab mentality is when a group collectively stops any one individual from trying, thereby dooming all of them to the same fate.

We're the crabs holding each other back from success apparently.

But in truth it's my looks and genetics that hold me back from success. I always hated being around successful people because I kept comparing myself with them (naturally) and that made me feel even worse.

Acquaintances of mine who were like 5 years younger already have a deeper understanding of life and how things work simply because of their social lives and relationships - a huge aspect of life that I can never really experience properly. Wherever I go I get humiliated because I'm ugly and brain dead low IQ truecel so I choose LDAR.

I'm sick and tired of being lectured by some 18yo boys about toilets and the dating game. I don't wish to hear about it.

victim mentality when all your life you have been bullied, lack of freinds, treated like shit because of your lack of sexually dimphoric traits, not being able to procreate, depression, mentall illnesses

oh but of coarse dont be a victim zoinkwell