Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Serious "crabs in a bucket mentality" - posting on incels.co does not harm me.

• Thread starter Deleted member 24293
  • Start date
Deleted member 24293

Deleted member 24293

Banned
-
I do not agree that there's a so-called "crabs in a bucket" mentality on this forum. I have never felt more understood than on my time here. Normfags and Sexhavers in my environment would never be able to comprehend my problems even in the slightest. It's a wasted time to discuss inceldom with anyone but fellow incels.

If any users here think they could ascend because they're young and haven't tried looksmaxxing/approaching than I'm happy to tell them to get out of here. For the rest of us this is a place to vent and support each other. That's my opinion.

I've never felt bad for posting here. It's pretty fun most of the time. They just can't comprehend us so they demonize us.

There's only so much you can do. The image below sums it up. Gettinf a gf and a relationship is not supposed to be a decade long process as if you're graduating medical college. If u think that browsing .co or that "x" decision is what fucked you up, you're already coping.
Chads and Stacies just live life in perfection mode and most things just happen.

I think that sentiment comes from the "if you ascend, you were never incel" statement. The idea is that you are just gonna negate all the suffering someone went through because after a bunch of tries they eventually escaped inceldom. this makes some outsiders feel like you are shaming those that want to escape.

my opinion is that we shouldn't want people with girlfriends posting here, but if an incel who does post here manages to ascend and leave, don't think they were just "never incel in the first place"

I've never felt bad for posting here. It's pretty fun most of the time. They just can't comprehend us so they demonize us.
Whats funny is that many of them are quite unattractive themselves. I guess they're not too sexually attractive if they hang out on reddit all the time (Braziliansoyboyma)

I've been stuck in a perpetual cycle of self improvement, positive thinking etc for almost a decade

IT DIDNT DO SHIT FOR ME. This forum is not responsible for this. Being subhuman and being treated like one are the causes

my opinion is that we shouldn't want people with girlfriends posting here, but if an incel who does post here manages to ascend and leave, don't think they were just "never incel in the first place"
Right. But they SHOULD leave if they ascend, do you agree?

Whats funny is that many of them are quite unattractive themselves. I guess they're not too sexually attractive if they hang out on reddit all the time (Braziliansoyboyma)
Yeah maybe what gets said here hits a little too close to home for them lol.

Right. But they SHOULD leave if they ascend, do you agree?
100 percent, they can go to looksmax or lookism if they like the blackpill but they should volban themselves once they ascend

This forum helped me to realize I am a fucking subhuman.

I don't feel about about posting here, I feel bad about being a subhuman

I don't feel about about posting here, I feel bad about being a subhuman
Me too. If I were Chad or a tutorial mode gender member I'd be much better off. Inceldom sucks.

I don’t feel bad about posting here, I only get mad at tbe users that complain about the crab bucket. They should fuck off, because no one is begging for your shit opinions.

I've been stuck in a perpetual cycle of self improvement, positive thinking etc for almost a decade

IT DIDNT DO SHIT FOR ME. This forum is not responsible for this. Being subhuman and being treated like one are the causes

I do not agree that there's a so-called "crabs in a bucket" mentality on this forum. I have never felt more understood than on my time here. Normfags and Sexhavers in my environment would never be able to comprehend my problems even in the slightest. It's a wasted time to discuss inceldom with anyone but fellow incels.

If any users here think they could ascend because they're young and haven't tried looksmaxxing/approaching than I'm happy to tell them to get out of here. For the rest of us this is a place to vent and support each other. That's my opinion.
Jfl at the term sexhavers, based tbh ngl

I think we have an inclination toward martyrdom, and that's better found in places like IT and FDS

This forum has actually helped me to meet some nice people and vent my frustrations.

There's only so much you can do. The image below sums it up. Gettinf a gf and a relationship is not supposed to be a decade long process as if you're graduating medical college. If u think that browsing .co or that "x" decision is what fucked you up, you're already coping.
Chads and Stacies just live life in perfection mode and most things just happen.
View attachment 353745