Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Coworker made me take my mask off and now everyone will see my fucked up teeth

squirrelsonfire2

squirrelsonfire2

Ginger framelet
-
Like the topic title says my coworker made me take my mask off, which is the one good thing that has come from the covid hoax is that I could hide my disgusting teeth behind my goyim muzzle. Now it’s gone and not only do people have to see my inferior beta body but they also have to see my disgusting brown teeth fuck my life it’s over

Why is he forcing you to take your mask off?

Why is he forcing you to take your mask off?
Probably because he’s not a cuck and refuses anyone else in his vicinity behave like one either.:feelsUgh:

Err though I do see OP’s point for wanting to wear one.:feelswhere:

Yeah, thats rough.:cryfeels:

Depends on what’s wrong with them. I’m planning on teeth whitening soon. But if you have cavities that’s on you. But if they’re really crooked getting braces ain't easy.

q1CoXtB.gif

Just bring a towel and wrap it around your head instead.

I don’t have thousands of dollars nor do I want to go to the dentist and be mogged by the Stacy’s that work their

I don’t have thousands of dollars nor do I want to go to the dentist and be mogged by the Stacy’s that work their
you can buy ultra sonic scaler for $50 that will get rid of all that nasty brown plaque which if left untreated will cause tooth loss.

low iq you are