Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Experiment Covidtestmaxxing - A new way for Incels to almost feel female touch

Kellercel

Kellercel

Recruit
★★
I recently had to get tested to travel abroad, there was a cute foid doing the testing, she was my age as well. Her putting the jew stick up my nose was the closest i've came to touching a female, since she indirectly touched me and had to stand in front of me. Afterwards i felt warm and fuzzy it was great.
Also if you are a lowerthirdcel you can keep the mask above your chin for some extra frauding.

I'm not taking the toxon and not sticking anything into my nose.

Don't want any foid contaminate me with graphene dioxide, ethylene oxide, PEG or anything else.
Fuck all of this.

went to a covid testing for school

the fat bitch stabbed me with a wooden stick in my nose:feelsree: and said after that "You can leave now" without ever looking me in the face

Yeah, no thanks.:feelsUgh:

The Jew jab is at least one instance where the age old adage: “Sex sells” doesn’t work for me.:feelshehe:

the fat bitch stabbed me with a wooden stick in my nose:feelsree: and said after that "You can leave now" without ever looking me in the face
Over

Fucking brutal i might go testing again soon even when i don't have to, standing so close to a foid is amazing i can't even imagine what kissing and hugging must feel like

If you really want to touch a foid, go use a public transport at top hours, when is crowdy :bigbrain:

Just get covid theory

The guy who gave me the vaccine was an old asian guy:feelsrope:

Though recently i went to the dentist to get my teeth cleaned and the dentist assistant was a latina with a fat fucking ass bruh.I literally couldnt help but stare and i felt her thighs brush against my legs while giving me an X Ray.Almost popped a boner right there and than.

We spit in tubes now.

No thanks, keep the nanobots and also keep the untrained testers causing sinus damage

Fucking brutal i might go testing again soon even when i don't have to, standing so close to a foid is amazing i can't even imagine what kissing and hugging must feel like
I've hugged once and it feels amazing :feelsohh:pisses me off knowing I'll never get that again. Never kissed though always wondered what that was like:fuk:.

I recently had to get tested to travel abroad, there was a cute foid doing the testing, she was my age as well. Her putting the jew stick up my nose was the closest i've came to touching a female, since she indirectly touched me and had to stand in front of me. Afterwards i felt warm and fuzzy it was great.
Also if you are a lowerthirdcel you can keep the mask above your chin for some extra frauding.
You could just get a female GP or regular doctor and ask for a general checkup (or prostate exam). No need for wuhan wheeze shit going up your nose