Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Experiment Covidtestmaxxing - A new way for Incels to almost feel female touch

Kellercel

Kellercel

Recruit
★★
Joined
Mar 23, 2021
Posts
146
Online
6d 4h 37m
I recently had to get tested to travel abroad, there was a cute foid doing the testing, she was my age as well. Her putting the jew stick up my nose was the closest i've came to touching a female, since she indirectly touched me and had to stand in front of me. Afterwards i felt warm and fuzzy it was great.
Also if you are a lowerthirdcel you can keep the mask above your chin for some extra frauding.
 
Mainländer

Mainländer

Songwritercel
★★★★★
Joined
May 2, 2018
Posts
36,558
Online
147d 4h 1m
I'm not taking the toxon and not sticking anything into my nose.
 
Deathmint

Deathmint

Being ornery is ordinary.
★★★★
Joined
Jun 15, 2021
Posts
865
Online
19d 9h 37m
Don't want any foid contaminate me with graphene dioxide, ethylene oxide, PEG or anything else.
Fuck all of this.
 
highinhibition

highinhibition

Banned
-
Joined
Jul 2, 2021
Posts
5,237
Online
45d 14h 24m
went to a covid testing for school

the fat bitch stabbed me with a wooden stick in my nose:feelsree: and said after that "You can leave now" without ever looking me in the face
 
Fat Link

Fat Link

Glownigger #1 Serge’s best friend and FBI enforcer
★★★★★
Joined
Jul 31, 2019
Posts
6,797
Online
156d 4h 21m
Yeah, no thanks.:feelsUgh:

The Jew jab is at least one instance where the age old adage: “Sex sells” doesn’t work for me.:feelshehe:
 
erenyeager

erenyeager

Destroy the world for inceldia
★★★★★
Joined
Jan 18, 2021
Posts
7,897
Online
46d 17h 44m
highinhibition said:
went to a covid testing for school

the fat bitch stabbed me with a wooden stick in my nose:feelsree: and said after that "You can leave now" without ever looking me in the face
Over
 
Kellercel

Kellercel

Recruit
★★
Joined
Mar 23, 2021
Posts
146
Online
6d 4h 37m
highinhibition said:
went to a covid testing for school

the fat bitch stabbed me with a wooden stick in my nose:feelsree: and said after that "You can leave now" without ever looking me in the face
Fucking brutal i might go testing again soon even when i don't have to, standing so close to a foid is amazing i can't even imagine what kissing and hugging must feel like
 
SoloAlex

SoloAlex

I hate privileged people
★★
Joined
Feb 14, 2021
Posts
4,136
Online
53d 14h 35m
Kellercel said:
Also if you are a lowerthirdcel you can keep the mask above your chin for some extra frauding.
I know
 
Lolimancer

Lolimancer

signed by Deleted member 31729
★★★★★
Joined
Dec 19, 2020
Posts
8,319
Online
136d 8h 24m
Nemesis

Nemesis

Sick of n0rmies, norwood cell
★★★★★
Joined
Aug 7, 2021
Posts
452
Online
4d 15m
If you really want to touch a foid, go use a public transport at top hours, when is crowdy :bigbrain:
 
FinnCel

FinnCel

Alcoholcel
★★★★★
Joined
Dec 13, 2018
Posts
33,588
Online
127d 2h 8m
Just get covid theory
 
Deleted member 16359

Deleted member 16359

Certified Driver license cel
-
Joined
Dec 22, 2018
Posts
1,690
Online
12d 5h 41m
The guy who gave me the vaccine was an old asian guy:feelsrope:

Though recently i went to the dentist to get my teeth cleaned and the dentist assistant was a latina with a fat fucking ass bruh.I literally couldnt help but stare and i felt her thighs brush against my legs while giving me an X Ray.Almost popped a boner right there and than.
 
SelfCrucified

SelfCrucified

blockhead
Joined
May 6, 2018
Posts
4,028
Online
52d 19h 17m
We spit in tubes now.
 
curryboy420

curryboy420

Admiral
★★★
Joined
Jul 11, 2020
Posts
2,734
Online
34d 7h 9m
No thanks, keep the nanobots and also keep the untrained testers causing sinus damage
 
N

notafraid69

Banned
-
Joined
Sep 5, 2021
Posts
240
Online
2d 16h 48m
Kellercel said:
Fucking brutal i might go testing again soon even when i don't have to, standing so close to a foid is amazing i can't even imagine what kissing and hugging must feel like
I've hugged once and it feels amazing :feelsohh:pisses me off knowing I'll never get that again. Never kissed though always wondered what that was like:fuk:.
 
WhoreCel95

WhoreCel95

Banned
-
Joined
Sep 23, 2021
Posts
280
Online
18h 0m
Kellercel said:
I recently had to get tested to travel abroad, there was a cute foid doing the testing, she was my age as well. Her putting the jew stick up my nose was the closest i've came to touching a female, since she indirectly touched me and had to stand in front of me. Afterwards i felt warm and fuzzy it was great.
Also if you are a lowerthirdcel you can keep the mask above your chin for some extra frauding.
You could just get a female GP or regular doctor and ask for a general checkup (or prostate exam). No need for wuhan wheeze shit going up your nose
 
PPEcel

PPEcel

0/10 truecel
★★★★★
Joined
Oct 1, 2018
Posts
24,421
Online
184d 10h 8m
shape1
shape2
shape3
shape4
shape7
shape8
Top