Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

News Covid Lockdown Freaks Were Wrong.

• Thread starter BlackPilledOverdose
  • Start date
i wore mask to hide my face

People stopped caring about covid in late 2021, even when the Omega variant came and mask mandates returned most people didn't give a fuck and only wore a mask when police was looking or in public transport :feelshaha: All the media saying that we would have another lockdown because of the variant and in the end nothing.

Those who still care about covid are hypochondriac lunatics with nothing better to do or people with 4 covid shots who want everybody to be as miserable as them.

Yeah, no fuckin' shit. Those of us who actually have brains in our skulls knew that from very early on.

Yeah, no fuckin' shit. Those of us who actually have brains in our skulls knew that from very early on.
i knew what was in the basement since i took the blackpill years ago

It’s like overnight people started overreacting to it. Everyone called it the boomer remover, even my cucked university sent emails saying it’s not dangerous for younger people. Normies truly are NPC’s

I never bought into covid hysteria either, but I did get vaxxed though. I assure you I did not turn into a gay frog.

lol at being smug about being injected with that Jewish secret sauce.
Wrong. Smug is when people parade around with their "vax passports" or wear stickers to show that they're saving the universe from impending doom. I don't buy into that. I simply got vaxxed to reduced the likelihood of getting long-term covid symptoms.

Wrong. Smug is when people parade around with their "vax passports" or wear stickers to show that they're saving the universe from impending doom. I don't buy into that. I simply got vaxxed to reduced the likelihood of getting long-term covid symptoms.
Sounds like you bought into the hysteria then.
Likelihood of getting serious symptoms is really low for most people and in it's stead you opted to take experimental injections.

Sounds like you bought into the hysteria then.
Likelihood of getting serious symptoms is really low for most people and in it's stead you opted to take experimental injections.

Exactly, for most people. I am not "most people" as I have numerous health issues and I am genetic trash. Covid might be lethal for people like me and, certainly, for many of my fellow inkwells here.

Exactly, for most people. I am not "most people" as I have numerous health issues and I am genetic trash. Covid might be lethal for people like me and, certainly, for many of my fellow inkwells here.
Ok, for some like yourself maybe the risks add up, but I cannot comprehend how the majority of young adults mystery juiced up without a second thought, and were proud of it

Who would've thought?
Honestly, everybody who still believes the governments and elites want anything good for us, or even "care about our health", can't be helped anymore and has to go to an asylum.

It was so funny, all my family members got the kikeccine except me and my dad and we were the ones who didn’t get sick from covid while almost all of them did get really sick from it

Never vaxxed eat shit jews:dab: