Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

SuicideFuel COVID has ruined my dream cope of travelling/backpacking

Uninvited

Uninvited

Incel Loner
★★
My fantansy cope of escaping my boring life by travelling and backpacking (alone) has been foiled.
I have nothing exciting in my life or anything to look forward to and my cope was that sometime soon I would just say fuck it and go travelling to remote places with the money I haved up.
But now there is no chance of that unless I take my ten doses of the pozzed vaccine, which I am not going to do. :feelsseriously:
Now I will have to stay rotting at my 7 to 6 job and then be alone in my apartment for the next couple of years :feelsbadman:

Last edited:
just use jewgle maps dood

Oycyk1l.png

:p

You shouldn't let anything stop you from being free. Just go to the Texas or Florida or south Dakota freezone and be free!

Hint... Resort towns pay the best. But you have to camp out to afford to be there.

Its not covid thats the problem, the problem is they require multiple vaccines to travel. They are trying to force people to take it.

They are trying to force people to take it.
Close. They're trying to make life impossible without it and break everyone's will and spirits to the point where they submit and comply. It's indirectly forcing them by making life as miserable as possible without it.

It's because most people are short-sighted. they thought it was prolonged holidays in the beginning onset of what seemed to be of precautionary altruistic nature in origin. without having the peripheryal awareness to truly understand the multidimensional-systematic detrimental effects and consequences of the quarantine such as socio-psychologically, economically, and financially; we're now collectively digging deeper in crumblings in an already hell-pit that is the west.
now that we've been dealing with this wide-ranging societal experiment for awhile I'd say how remarkable it's to gracefully laugh at the amount of precious wasted time that took those eunuch worms to realize what was happening around them all this time.

Close. They're trying to make life impossible without it and break everyone's will and spirits to the point where they submit and comply. It's indirectly forcing them by making life as miserable as possible without it.
That is actually worse. If they went from house to house with guns and forced people to take it by gunpoint, it be way more respectable.
The way it is now they can claim that you took it of own "free will".:feelspuke: