Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

JFL Couples exposed women themselves

H

HateCurry

Banned
-
This is funny and tragic at the same time.

So, I've been searching up some funny videos on youtube and searched up, "My stupid girlfriend" and "Calling my girlfriend stupid".

No good results came up, but there was a suggestion saying "Hey bitch what's for dinner"

I thought that'll be dope so I found this video.

By the way @BlkPillPres is completely right, in one of his videos he was like female violence excuses male violence demonized.

@BlkPillPres You're completely right.

Btw guys he also talked about child maltreatment statistics in that video.

Anyways guys, I no longer want to waste your time just count the number of times the women attack or physically touch them just after such a provocation.

Don't make excuses like, oh that wasn't that hard, or that strong, just because women are weak doesn't mean they didn't have intent THEY DID.

Anyway here's the sad but funny video:

Last edited:
looks at those cucks dominated by le wifey :soy::soy::soy: modern men are pathetic

looks at those cucks dominated by le wifey :soy::soy::soy: modern men are pathetic
Absolutely, but there's a much more devastating problem. Women don't have to live to any standards today. Let alone marriage even with boyfriends and girlfriends all of that, I mean the inequality between men and women go well beyond dating, this is where @BlkPillPres 's video comes in

Ragefuel video. Info like this needs to be force fed down normie throats.

Man dominating woman : "you shouldn't treat a lovely woman like this you piece of shit" :foidSoy:
Woman dominating man : "yay! feminism! empowerment! patriarchy bad! girl power!" :foidSoy:

Double standards once again :feelsjuice::feelsjuice:

This is funny and tragic at the same time.

So, I've been searching up some funny videos on youtube and searched up, "My stupid girlfriend" and "Calling my girlfriend stupid".

No good results came up, but there was a suggestion saying "Hey bitch what's for dinner"

I thought that'll be dope so I found this video.

By the way @BlkPillPres is completely right, in one of his videos he was like female violence excuses male violence demonized.

@BlkPillPres You're completely right.

Btw guys he also talked about child maltreatment statistics in that video.

Anyways guys, I no longer want to waste your time just count the number of times the women attack or physically touch them just after such a provocation.

Don't make excuses like, oh that wasn't that hard, or that strong, just because women are weak doesn't mean they didn't have intent THEY DID.

Anyway here's the sad but funny video:

@ 2:51 is a perfect example of a man who is in control of his household and the woman knows her place, probably a Chadlite or Chad (they are all probably staged, but my point is, only a certain kind of man gets that response, the other responses are what average men get).

@ 2:51 is a perfect example of a man who is in control of his household and the woman knows her place, probably a Chadlite or Chad (they are all probably staged, but my point is, only a certain kind of man gets that response, the other responses are what average men get).
100% Agreed