Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

JFL Couple married for 7 years but never had sex. This is the fate that awaits betabux.

Crustaciouse

Crustaciouse

Banned
-
Screenshot 20180401 215456

Screenshot 20180401 215810

Kek her body literally won't let her have sex with a sub 8 men, it's not even a medical condition, her body just tightens up and dosnt allow it.
It's over, not even brands can survive now.

"Orgasms from other sexual activities"

And can't have penetrative sex while OK with gyno exams? Hmm. This is very interesting.

This is the effect of allowing women to screw 100+ Chads during their prime. They'll never get attracted to their sub8 betabuxxer.

Please tell me the husband at least gets a blowjob from time to time.

Please tell me the husband at least gets a blowjob from time to time.
Probably not, she's probably one of those girls that thinks blowjob are nasty (when it's done to non chads ofcoarse).
I would imagine he gets a hand job at most.
This loser is married to some roastie for 7 years and cannot have sex at all.

What that mouth and ass do girl.

This is literally the most retarded thing I have ever seen in my entire life I think

>gets orgasms from other sexual activities
>yet can't fuck her husband

Absolute ragefuel, being a male in 2018 is a tedious, frustrating scam.

Her body is reacting to a sub 8's presence

This is way more common than you think.

But he never fucked her when they dating?? How can it be possible??

No they have never had sex together.
This cuck agreed to wait for sex until marriage even though this woman had fucked a boyfriend in highschool as revealed in the artical.

It's depressing we live in a time when everyone just assumes everyone will do premarital sex.

fuck that shit if I'm married to a bitch for 7 years I better be able to fuck. He should just ram that shit in her fuck her feelings kek

I guarantee you that she would try to fuck him really hard in divorce court if he ever tried to cheat after all these years!

Here's a question for you all: Would the husband qualify as an incel? Assuming he isn't getting his needs met anywhere else.

Fuck this bitch ass cuck cocksucker.

"Orgasms from other sexual activities"

And can't have penetrative sex while OK with gyno exams? Hmm. This is very interesting.

Yeah LOL wtf, shes lying. He should just jam it in there tbh

Fucking LOL at the dumbass cuck!

Getting married makes me think of beta cucks sacrificing themselves to the almighty vagina. They get no sex and get no love, but they give up almost everything.

Probably not, she's probably one of those girls that thinks blowjob are nasty (when it's done to non chads ofcoarse).
I would imagine he gets a hand job at most.
This loser is married to some roastie for 7 years and cannot have sex at all.