Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

RageFuel Couple hugged/kissed only when they saw me

MuddyBuddy

MuddyBuddy

It's pointless
★★
I notice couples will do this sometimes. They will hug or kiss only when they know others are watching. It's infuriating. Just today this one couple was just walking, not even holding hands. Only when the foid looked up and saw me did she grab her BF hand and then they kissed and hugged as I walked by. I hate mother fuckers who do this shit. They only do it to show off and make others miserable. I hope they both fall in an active volcano :feelsree::feelsree::feelsree::feelsree::feelsree::feelsree::feelsree:

I notice couples will do this sometimes. They will hug or kiss only when they know others are watching. It's infuriating. Just today this one couple was just walking, not even holding hands. Only when the foid looked up and saw me did she grab her BF hand and then they kissed and hugged as I walked by. I hate mother fuckers who do this shit. They only do it to show off and make others miserable. I hope they both fall in an active volcano :feelsree::feelsree::feelsree::feelsree::feelsree::feelsree::feelsree:
They probably had sex shortly after. :feelshaha:

Should've had a vanilla latte on hand to throw at them

they do this to me all the time

one time at school during lunch time these 2 kids were just straight up on each other to the point where the security officer had to tell them to chill

That's an injustice, a crime.

your misery is fuel for their romance.

Because PDA is emotional terrorism against ugly males.

smirked irl tbh. thanks op

They always do that to me, they see i am alone in the place looking to other girls, they even try to get on my line of sight just to show off, especially the male with his teen girlfrend with gorgeous feet, unfortunately i cant to anything to stop them, i cant punish the guy, i cant exchange the experience.

Call them out on it especially if they are physically weaker.

A couple once did this to me on a fucking elevator.

PDA should be banned. This would be one of our demands if there was a beta uprising (in minecraft).

I kissed a mayofoid in front of another mayofoid(unbeknownst to me) goodbye at a church once.

I looked over after the foid i kissed left and saw her just standing there and staring at me:dafuckfeels:. Not being sure what to make of it, I just casually walked away

(In a dream)

id lose it if a couple did that in front of me :feelsohgod:

Cunts have no remorse.

This has happened to me a few times. They do it out of fear in my opinion.