Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Countries for immigrate in this decade.

• Thread starter Deleted member 37833
  • Start date
D

Deleted member 37833

Self-banned
-
Not conservative, not woke. Very capitalist, and a strong entrepreneur culture. Not xenophobic to the point of being extremely hard to immigrate, or listening "YOU ARE STEALING MY JOB" all the time. And cold places.

I want a country that fits in all this to immigrate, Brazil is a monkey-land and I want to get out of here (because of woke people and having hard laws against capitalism and entrepreneurs)

this country exist?

Are you willing to learn extreme complex languages in order to immigrate or are you looking for something quite easy?

Last edited:
Singapore.
Germany.
United States.

Nations easiest while being offering a great standard of living to immigrate to.

Not conservative, not woke. Very capitalist, and a strong entrepreneur culture. Not xenophobic to the point of being extremely hard to immigrate, or listening "YOU ARE STEALING MY JOB" all the time. And cold places.

I want a country that fits in all this to immigrate, Brazil is a monkey-land and I want to get out of here (because of woke people and having hard laws against capitalism and entrepreneurs)

this country exist?

It's gonna be difficult no matter what first world country you choose.

Ireland seems like a nice place.I want to move their because they speak English and some of my family immigrated there too

Ireland seems like a nice place.I want to move their because they speak English and some of my family immigrated there too
I'll research about Ireland, I speak English well enough.

Probably go to some Asian country that still has some English speakers.

I wish I was enough of a normie that would allow me to immigrate instead of rotting in my chair as a turbo fucking mental idiot that can't do anything.