Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

SuicideFuel Couldn't get a deal that my father wanted and now i am publically disavowed by him

jeetcel

jeetcel

jeets me!
★★★★
Father wanted a property, sent me on his behalf to talk with the owner to decide rates etc but that old widowed lady only wanted to discuss with someone "more mature" and asked me to bring my father next time

Went back and informed him and he started outraging throwing snarks expeltives and all in front of family - neighbours over it

It took me 4 hours of travelling in fucking 42 deg cels summers here to reach there and same time to reach back home and despite being his faithful emissary i get treated like this

I think someday i will either end up killing him or killing myself or just doing both, it's tiresome to start over with him every time after he looses his mind over something and so

Over for curries

Father wanted a property, sent me on his behalf to talk with the owner to decide rates etc but that old widowed lady only wanted to discuss with someone "more mature" and asked me to bring my father next time

Went back and informed him and he started outraging throwing snarks expeltives and all in front of family - neighbours over it

It took me 4 hours of travelling in fucking 42 deg cels summers here to reach there and same time to reach back home and despite being his faithful emissary i get treated like this

I think someday i will either end up killing him or killing myself or just doing both, it's tiresome to start over with him every time after he looses his mind over something and so
ok GrAY.

it's over

My dad is similar. Curries are so mentally retarded and abusive. They cannot be categorized as human.

Thing is right now we both are Incels,
He is practicing one after death of my mother and I am because of life not going that well and other reasons,
He was an abusive asshole even when he was a sex haver in presence of my mother but it's multiplied many times afterwards

I tried my best to reconcile with him again and again but not sure where it would go from here with both of us, it's getting over

My dad is similar. Curries are so mentally retarded and abusive. They cannot be categorized as human.
same my father is subhuman trash too. currycel trait
Thing is right now we both are Incels,
He is practicing one after death of my mother and I am because of life not going that well and other reasons,
He was an abusive asshole even when he was a sex haver in presence of my mother but it's multiplied many times afterwards

I tried my best to reconcile with him again and again but not sure where it would go from here with both of us, it's getting over
you should ghost him

How the fuck is that your fault? Band the rest of your family against him and claim your place as the rightful heir to the property throne. :society:

Bash his skull in with a hammer blud

next time dont do anything for him if that is how he treats you. He could have just called her beforehand and said he is sending you or something.

Curry parents are subhuman roaches

Just cut him off he sounds terrible. Curries have to deal with their insane parents on top of being a truecel race, brutal.

Just cut him off he sounds terrible. Curries have to deal with their insane parents on top of being a truecel race, brutal.
Literally, I have no gf, ZERO irl friends, and on top of that an abusive home situation

Users who are viewing this thread

shape1
shape2
shape3
shape4
shape5
shape6
Back