Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Experiment Could you beat up a chad? No weapons, hand to hand combat.

Can you beat up a Chad?

• Yes

Votes: 25 35.2%
  • No

Votes: 46 64.8%

• Total voters
Crustaciouse

Crustaciouse

Banned
-
I know there are some users on here like @Tellem--T telleand @Weed wreath at could designate a Chad, but could the average incel beat up a Chad?
I doubt it considering we are subhuman.
I would get killed by a chad.

Depends on the chad

No i'm a fat fuck that can't even hold my hands straight for more then a minute.

6'4'' D1 football player Chad- Fuck no
Run-of-the-mill, fratbro party Chad- Probably
"Soft" Chad (Emo, alternative, soychad)- Easily

I've been doing MMA from a young age though, that's the only reason why I'd stand a chance.

Chad's facial bones can cut your throat

Obvsly depends on the Chad. I can't fuck with Brock Lesnar. But I can kick some ass. I'm in decent shape and have a little combat experience.

Depending on what Chad we are talking about I would say I have some chance of victory cause I trained martial arts when I was younger and I know some sneaky moves which could disable anyone if lucky.

Easily. i may be an incel, but i channeled my incel rage into boxing and mma at a young age. im also a pretty strong gymcel. most chads are pussies since they never had any hardships in their life.

Hell no, he would beat me into a coma.

Maybe not "beat up" in the traditional sense. But I could gouge out his eyes, try to strangle him, go for the nuts

Obviously not.

i could go head to head with a shorter prettyboy, will lose but i could do some damage.

a 6ft chad. no fucking chance

I couldn't beat a kid

I can probably beat up a lanket Chad. Football player Chad, no way.

I can beat up most fuckboys but I am not sure about the sportive ones.

Easily, I've been training under professional athletic training programs since age 12

Yes, I am gymcel ogrecel. Also I have nothing to lose, I fight wit nothing to lose and hatred. Chad has no motive besides self defense and mild disgust.

Does grabbing dirt off the ground and throwing it in Chad's face count as hand to hand combat?

No. Not even if I gymcel hard for years, I will never beat a Chad or any 6 feet guy. It's over for me.

If Chad couldnt beat up us, he wouldn't be Chad and we wouldn't be incel

Gymcelling is a cope within a cope, because while women only care about genetic traits anyway, Chad still has better T genetics and will be stronger and more powerful despite lifting less than you.

Yes i've done it before.

I'm over 6ft and did boxing for a number of years so yeah.

6'4'' D1 football player Chad- Fuck no
Run-of-the-mill, fratbro party Chad- Probably
"Soft" Chad (Emo, alternative, soychad)- Easily

I've been doing MMA from a young age though, that's the only reason why I'd stand a chance.
then why would u be scared of the footbalplayer chad. I do mma and have beaten many football chads who came in to try out BJJ ez. I love humiliating them, looking them in the eyes as I crush them with my 160lb body, and even though they are 225lb they cannot do shit to me lol.

then why would u be scared of the footbalplayer chad. I do mma and have beaten many football chads who came in to try out BJJ ez. I love humiliating them, looking them in the eyes as I crush them with my 160lb body, and even though they are 225lb they cannot do shit to me lol.
I'm a 145 lb lanklet

legit jordan barret could probably whoop my ass up and down the street frame and height are everything

Maybe not "beat up" in the traditional sense. But I could gouge out his eyes, try to strangle him, go for the nuts
that doesnt usually work in real life

In middle school one of the chads was making fun of me and we arm wrestled he used his pinky and I used my hand and I lost

this thread is a brutal blackpill, height = everything

Nah mate, I'm a manlet, and even though I work out, you can't make up for a size advantage in a fight, at least not easily. Also, Chad faces are actually better for fights, bigger thicker bones means they shatter less easily and that their jaw will be able to take more impact.

no i couldnt even beat up a girl

Those who voted yes, don't lie to yourself.

Say you and Chad start with the same BM Percentage and you get 3 months of prep time. You go every day, stay on a strict diet, and come home every time barely feeling your arms. Chad goes one day a week and works for 10 minutes. The day comes, and you get your ass beat because you lost the Genetic Lottery.

if i get a clean first shot in the liver yes.. / i dont get first shot im running

No, I am inferior in every way except maybe some unimportant things.

Chad is strong and in perfect health + 0 bodyfat from age 5, JFL at 38% of the replies saying they could actually beat him in a fight

If Chad couldnt beat up us, he wouldn't be Chad and we wouldn't be incel

Gymcelling is a cope within a cope, because while women only care about genetic traits anyway, Chad still has better T genetics and will be stronger and more powerful despite lifting less than you.
Unless you roid

No id probably end up sucking his genetically superior cock out of extreme fear

Same and also depends on my mood, I'm a manlet but I aint no pussy and when you are ugly you got nothing to lose.
Cope, you are a pussy, if that was the case you wouldve roped or e.r.'d by now

Cope, you are a pussy, if that was the case you wouldve roped or e.r.'d by now
But I don't want to do either of those things yet. I still want to give being a normie one last shot. And I have gotten in fights before not all incels let them selfs be treated like shit.

Much as everyone has said, it depends on the chad. Hipster/numale/scene/fuccboi twink chad is a clear victory. Generic frat chad, probably. The complacent who don't grow up in a context where fighting would ever arise spontaneously and probably lift only for esthetics vs a hermitcel who's circumvented fights through scrupulous social avoidance and has, due to an inveterate hatred of gyms, to settle for bodyweight exercises and dumbbells. MMAchad or sportschad, no.

But I don't want to do either of those things yet. I still want to give being a normie one last shot. And I have gotten in fights before not all incels let them selfs be treated like shit.
Lmfao nothing will change your place as an inferior male. Its over. As a normie you will be nothing more than a footstool. Why would you want to integrate with the same fuckers who are trying to weed you out of the gene pool?

Lmfao nothing will change your place as an inferior male. Its over. As a normie you will be nothing more than a footstool. Why would you want to integrate with the same fuckers who are trying to weed you out of the gene pool?
Lol then rot nigga I aint telling you to do shit. I want to integrate to not let them eliminate me from the gene pool, fuck them and fuck their goals I'm going to fuck a bitch and thats my lives objective. I can't let my hand do all the work for the rest of my time.

Users who are viewing this thread

shape1
shape2
shape3
shape4
shape5
shape6
Back