Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Experiment Could you beat up a chad? No weapons, hand to hand combat.

Can you beat up a Chad?

• Yes

Votes: 25 35.2%
  • No

Votes: 46 64.8%

• Total voters
Seeing as chad is a superhuman demi god... I'd say probably not

teleport behind him and cut his head off

Depends on the Chad, I'd easily fuck up a pretty boy Chad, but I doubt that I'd fuck up a gym bro Chad.

No I got constantly bullied and harassed as a kid and teenager by groups of Chads. Chad could instantly crush me with his 2 hands.

lol at coping faggots who think they can beat up a chad, a chad would be on top of you on a heart beat, they have good reflexes as well so i'd doubt anyone can land good hits in anyways (( genetically superior ))

Lol then rot nigga I aint telling you to do shit. I want to integrate to not let them eliminate me from the gene pool, fuck them and fuck their goals I'm going to fuck a bitch and thats my lives objective. I can't let my hand do all the work for the rest of my time.
Then get the fuck off this site if you still have hope of being a fucking normie sheep. Or you can stay here and rot, nigga.

Depends on the Chad.
I'm a big guy so I might stand a chance, but if he was muscular/trained when it comes to combat I'd get my ass kicked.

I could if i struck first with a good combo. Even tho im skinny Im quick with reach.

lol at coping faggots who think they can beat up a chad, a chad would be on top of you on a heart beat, they have good reflexes as well so i'd doubt anyone can land good hits in anyways (( genetically superior ))
I know of a guy who is short,fat,ugly most would say and this dude whipped the fuck out of a big tall chad. It can happen ive seen it before.

Last edited:
I'm sadly a manlet so no.

Boxcel boys get in here.
I think i'd beat most untrained Chads tbh. Wish I was taller because then I would be REALLY confident I could be most Chads.

Then get the fuck off this site if you still have hope of being a fucking normie sheep. Or you can stay here and rot, nigga.
Naw this forum is if you are blackpilled, not if you just want to LDAR. The Blackpill has caused many to just LDAR, me included, but recently I have gotten a surge of restlessness and want to fuck so bad. So I'm going to try again. But it doesn't matter if I try or not cause I will always know the Blackpill, but thats the thing I don't want fake love from these bitches I just want to smash.

Users who are viewing this thread

shape1
shape2
shape3
shape4
shape5
shape6
Back