Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Discussion Could Tik Tok Actually Be Based?

MENSA_IQcel

MENSA_IQcel

Banned
-

This sounds far-fetched I agree, but Paul Joseph Watson made the case that Tik Tok is based because many of the memes promote "ironic Conservatism" and "casual sexism". At first I thought this was absolutely ridiculous until I saw the video. Tik Tok has mass spread so many "make me a sandwitch women!" type memes. Things usually start off as memes before taking off as legitimate movements. Lots of the alt-right users started off making racist jokes online and that led them down the rabbit whole to racism, that's what happened to me. Tik Tok may be """ironically""" making sexism mainstream through these viral videos.

Another thing is Tik Tok is censoring better and censoring the right stuff like 5G conspiracies. Twitter just started removing 5G conspiracy theories and it's about fucking time, Tik Tok has been doing it for ages. I generally support free speech, especially when even moderate Conservative speech is threatened, but 5G conspiracy theorist nutbars do not have a place in the realm of public opinion.

Holy fuck, shut up shlomo.

Seems like cope

I don’t believe that ironic racism will have a large impact. If anything the youth is getting more progressive with some exceptions.

Absolutely not they literally discriminate against incels. What the fuck? Lol.

You like it because it has some right-wing content after your thread today? Lol.

Absolutely not they literally discriminate against incels. What the fuck? Lol.

You like it because it has some right-wing content after your thread today? Lol.

I'm still a misoygnist and love the idea of getting rid of feminism and putting women back in the kitchen.

I can still oppose Trump for mocking ugly/short/disabled people, installing a police state, and shutting down every venue of prostitution in America.

Palestine would stone incels for being odd ones out. Israel is a pro-incel country in terms of culture and legislature.
Didn't you not just say that you weren't pro-Zionist yesterday? Or did I misread your post?

@BenBerger

Didn't you not just say that you weren't pro-Zionist yesterday? Or did I misread your post?

@BenBerger

I said there was a school of thought in the Jewish community who say zionism as a hindrance to Jewish success. I am not one of those people but I understand that view.

tic toc literally discriminates against ugly people, yeah extremely based. This whole app is nothing more than chad worship, some based memes dont change that

tic toc literally discriminates against ugly people, yeah extremely based. This whole app is nothing more than chad worship, some based memes dont change that

How do they discriminate against ugly people anymore than youtube, twitter, google, etc? Of course Chads are going to do better than incels ok tik tok.

3B632DBC 45A3 4153 9632 B1E56646BAC8

And ze inftrator, he has posted another subversive and retarded thread, oui? Excellent work mon frère!

How do they discriminate against ugly people anymore than youtube, twitter, google, etc? Of course Chads are going to do better than incels ok tik tok.
All these platforms are debased and cucked, whats your point? Tic toc is literally just chad worship to 11, way moreso than the platforms you mentioned, its fuckin cancer and needs to die

How does that benefits us, incels?

didnt read tbh

They're censoring the 5g conspiracy because tiktok is owned by the chinese, they don't fucking care about the content of the conspiracy, they just wanna start censoring the most absurd theories at first so they can jump-wagon at the "conspiracy theorist" meme CIA scapegoat term to implement a western social credit system in collusion with Cambridge analytica, Facebook and US government.

Bigger cope than any Chad's height (6'9" btw).

hit or miss guess they blacked OP huh

:feelsseriously:
Dude come on, you can't be in favor of censorship. Also as others have said that app is pure Chad worship.
I'm starting to think that whatever comes to your mind is an excuse for making a thread.

It is based but not that kind of based

Tiktokmaxxers on suicide watch

@BenBerger
Thanks for thank you for tagging.

Zionism is an hyper-nationalistc-racist ideology. The supporters of of zionist are either evil or cucked.

TikTok is a disgusting thing. BUT it is utterly important for the blackpilling of the ignorant normie. Please refer to my previous thread on that matter:

Tiktok is nothing more than good looking teens making stupid short videos that are devoid of any humour or meaning. Any attempt to make it look "based" is just cringe to me

If you listen to PJW you're the definition of midwit.
Ah yes JBs shaking their ass on tiktok with venmo links on their profiles sounds like a recipe for bright future. The zoomers that are ironically conservative are doing it as a fad.
Gen zyklon is a cope

If you listen to PJW you're the definition of midwit.
Ah yes JBs shaking their ass on tiktok with venmo links on their profiles sounds like a recipe for bright future. The zoomers that are ironically conservative are doing it as a fad.
Gen zyklon is a cope

sure buddy

i wouldnt trust any company which has ties to the CCP
Tiktok is nothing more than good looking teens making stupid short videos that are devoid of any humour or meaning. Any attempt to make it look "based" is just cringe to me
yeah, good looking pretty boys dancing like fags.