Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Discussion Weapons of mass blackpilling

BenBerger

BenBerger

Captain
★★★★
Think about apps such as Tinder, Tiktok, and others.

These apps prove beyond doubt that look matters and that every bluepilled belief is a lie and a complete BS.
These apps caused us so much suffering by depriving us of love, prompting hypergamy, and ultimately leading to our blackpilling. Now, these apps are also leading to the mass blackpilling of the world. Apps that allow hypergamy and causing us pain are also the self-destruction force of hypergamy and a WEAPONS OF MASS BLACKPILLING as more and more dumb normies are becoming aware of the female nature, their SMV and their place in the hierarchy. It is an inevitable dialectical process in which contradictions are growing and the system ultimately destroys itself and a new system is created.

Apps allow hypergamy (thesis)> too much hypergamy and mass frustration (anti-thesis) > lower hypergamy (synthesis).

These are the glorious teachings of great Hegel and Marx.

The more people become aware that looks matter and with time they will be exposed to other brutal facts of human nature and inevitable blackpilling.

I am optimistic that with time even the most retarded of the normies will acknowledge the wisdom of the blackpill. Perhaps with the hypocrisy inherent to them, but will accept it!

The blackpill will prevail and incels are the pioneers and victims in this brutal process.

I am optimistic that with time even the most retarded of the normies will acknowledge the wisdom of the blackpill. Perhaps with the hypocrisy inherent to them, but will accept it!
By then it will be too late. Better to cleanse it in nuclear fire.

Interesting tbh

As I have said normies will continue to believe their NAWALT fantasy. Plus it's seems Western man have somehow become okay with marrying non virgins.

I hate these type of apps as all Normie's think they are great.

As I have said normies will continue to believe their NAWALT fantasy. Plus it's seems Western man have somehow become okay with marrying non virgins.
As incels it is our mission to blackpill the stupid normies. Chads are already semi-blackpilled by nature bcz they exposed to female nature and in fact these apps are blackpilling Chads even more (though they enjoy it).
It's the normies who suffer, like us, from these apps and becoming increasingly blackpilled by incels, Chads and in fact by stacies.
But I have to admit that I am pessimistic about the nature of the normies and his ability to give up on fantacies like NWALT.

Still I belive and hope that we will blackpill them all.
I hate these type of apps as all Normie's think they are great.
These apps will eventually ruin the normies' self esteem and these dumbasses will realise that their natural place is with us.

Berneydidnotread

Social media isn't real life :soy: :soy: :soy::soy:

Tesla when women is boss pretty much

Social media isn't real life :soy: :soy: :soy::soy:
Social media us much more real than the miserable existence of the average normie.
Only Incels and Chads truly exists.
Chads exist because they fuck.
Incel exists because we are aware of our existence by suffering.
Tesla when women is boss pretty much
wat?
I did not get you... please explain yourself smartcel.

These apps make it harder for normies to lie to themselves and others as they can see the changes as they happen and experience them themselves. Older normies, who dated before internetdating became popular, can not deny the changes or how it has affected them. And normies who don't use online dating can not deny the effects they have on regular dating. You think a woman will forget all the men contacting her online when she meets you in real life? Not compare you to them? Even if you are not online the women you try to date are, and they know how many options they have.

I think many will realize the truth but will end their lives instantly.
I'm pretty sure if one day Chad suffers an accident and wakes up as a truecel he'll run to jump from the first tall building, jump in front of a train or walk into the traffic. All awful ways to end your life but what he'll want is the quickest scape.

These apps make it harder for normies to lie to themselves and others as they can see the changes as they happen and experience them themselves. Older normies, who dated before internetdating became popular, can not deny the changes or how it has affected them. And normies who don't use online dating can not deny the effects they have on regular dating. You think a woman will forget all the men contacting her online when she meets you in real life? Not compare you to them? Even if you are not online the women you try to date are, and they know how many options they have.
Based and supreme truth about social dynamics
I think many will realize the truth but will end their lives instantly.
I'm pretty sure if one day Chad suffers an accident and wakes up as a truecel he'll run to jump from the first tall building, jump in front of a train or walk into the traffic. All awful ways to end your life but what he'll want is the quickest scape.
Brutal

Think about apps such as Tinder, Tiktok, and others.

These apps prove beyond doubt that look matters and that every bluepilled belief is a lie and a complete BS.
These apps caused us so much suffering by depriving us of love, prompting hypergamy, and ultimately leading to our blackpilling. Now, these apps are also leading to the mass blackpilling of the world. Apps that allow hypergamy and causing us pain are also the self-destruction force of hypergamy and a WEAPONS OF MASS BLACKPILLING as more and more dumb normies are becoming aware of the female nature, their SMV and their place in the hierarchy. It is an inevitable dialectical process in which contradictions are growing and the system ultimately destroys itself and a new system is created.

Apps allow hypergamy (thesis)> too much hypergamy and mass frustration (anti-thesis) > lower hypergamy (synthesis).

These are the glorious teachings of great Hegel and Marx.

The more people become aware that looks matter and with time they will be exposed to other brutal facts of human nature and inevitable blackpilling.

The blackpill will prevail and incels are the pioneers and victims in this brutal process.

A bit optimistic imo.

We have thousands of years of recorded history to look back on and study. Yes, sometimes we got close but it never lasted. For example, If you read the "hammer of witches" which was the first framework for the legal persecution of witches, it mainly deals with female nature, aside from some superstitious BS.
Abortion, midwives killing babies after birth in accordance with the mother, female promiscuity etc...

For a brief period the curtain on female nature was lifted and the sight of what was exposed was so horrible, that they could only explain it to themselves as the devil's work.

Maybe we are heading for another age like that, an age of growing disillusionment and distrust.

Of course I'm not denying the existence of hegelian dialectics but I think they are more of a tool to control public discourse than an accurate way of predicting developments in the social sphere.

The culture of the last 100 years is a large scale fabrication anyways. A naturalistic approach won't work in an environment that is artificially maintained. (Keypoints are of course the fake counter-culture of the 60s, the creation of the "teenager" in the 50s with movies like "the wild one", Virus/Vaccination scares, false flag attacks and much more.)

See, this is where I don't follow. Hypergamy is a constant, not a variable. Women will always be just as hypergamous as their options allow it. If I had the option of having sex with a different 10/10 everyday I would of course do it but that wouldn't imply that my sex drive has suddenly changed in any way.

I don't even want to speculate on the synthesis of the situation. It's to ambiguous.

If I would have to make guess that is based on what we can see through history, I would put it like this:

Hypergamy "increases" >disillusionment increases > pressure on women rises, women "adapt" and become tradthots and the like (already happening).

Their hypergamous and promiscuous/psychopathic instincts however, remain the same.

A bit optimistic imo.

We have thousands of years of recorded history to look back on and study. Yes, sometimes we got close but it never lasted. For example, If you read the "hammer of witches" which was the first framework for the legal persecution of witches, it mainly deals with female nature, aside from some superstitious BS.
Abortion, midwives killing babies after birth in accordance with the mother, female promiscuity etc...

For a brief period the curtain on female nature was lifted and the sight of what was exposed was so horrible, that they could only explain it to themselves as the devil's work.

Maybe we are heading for another age like that, an age of growing disillusionment and distrust.

Of course I'm not denying the existence of hegelian dialectics but I think they are more of a tool to control public discourse than an accurate way of predicting developments in the social sphere.

The culture of the last 100 years is a large scale fabrication anyways. A naturalistic approach won't work in an environment that is artificially maintained. (Keypoints are of course the fake counter-culture of the 60s, the creation of the "teenager" in the 50s with movies like "the wild one", Virus/Vaccination scares, false flag attacks and much more.)

Frankly, I am not a historiancel (i am an economicscel) so I find it hard to find presidents of mass blackpilling from history. A historical inquiry crucial here. We have an acute need in historycel that could write a blackpilled narrative of history.

Nevertheless, I think we can confidently say that history moves in cycles and sometime in the past we get closer to mass blackpilling and then we retreat. On the face of it, there is no reason to hope that this time things will behave differently and hence there will be no mass blackpilling.

But let me disagree and claim that this time is indeed different and even if the wall of normie’s ignorance will not be broken, still the disillusionment and distrust of this time will be stronger than in previous times. Disillusionment and distrust will be stronger precisely because of these appa and the availability of information. Facts are on the surface, information is assessable and free. Maybe I am over-optimistic but I think that this time even the last to the normies can access and understand the blackpill.

The system is indeed artificially maintained. My point was that assuming that no system can be maintained artificial for eternity then it eventually falls and changes at some point. Once it falls a review is done and conclusions are made. I hope that men will draw the right conclusion and realize that 1+1=2 and that the Westren civilization fallen due to female nature.

Hypergamy is a constant, not a variable.

Hypergamy "increases" >disillusionment increases > pressure on women rises, women "adapt" and become tradthots and the like (already happening).

Infinite IQ.
OK yes. Let me augment my view and adopt this precise process. You right hypergamy is indeed a constant and not a variable. What is getting augmented is NOT the female nature but the social attitudes (in fact man's) attitudes toward hypergamy and how to handle females' nature.

True. Some normies I've met are legit blackpilled and don't believe th PUA bs.

True. Some normies I've met are legit blackpilled and don't believe th PUA bs.
Glorious.
Every blackpilled normie, even if he ropes, is a great victory for incels and the blackpill philosophy.
No normie is a major loss.

Once it falls a review is done and conclusions are made. I hope that men will draw the right conclusion and realize that 1+1=2 and that the Westren civilization fallen due to female nature.

See, this is the part where the study of history comes into play. As a species, we almost never learn from out past mistakes. Throughout history you can observe nation after nation, empire after empire, go through exactely the same stages. At first you have militaristic/economic expansion (often hand in hand). This is followed by an increase in affluence and wealth (as a result of the conquests made) and finally you get decadence and everything goes to shit. During this last age you usually get some form of female empowerment.

It never fucking changes. It's scary actually.
This was accurately described by Sir John Glubb in his text "The Fate of Empires":

I also wouldn't blame the female gender for the fall of the west. Women can barely be considered sentient. Just take a look at this, it might be of interest to an economicscel like you:
https://girlpowermarketing.com/statistics-purchasing-power-women/

Women are just agents of the System. They extract resources from the male Population (White males are the worst customers) and enforce the Status quo (virtue signalling). They are the perfect tool of enforcing Government Policy.

To give you an example: In the 1920s, the Father of modern day Propaganda, Edward Bernays, was hired by the big tobaco companies to get women to smoke cigarettes. That ended up as one of his proudest achievements, making women believe that smoking was a sign of liberation and emancipation.
He called cigarettes "torches of freedom":

But let me disagree and claim that this time is indeed different and even if the wall of normie’s ignorance will not be broken, still the disillusionment and distrust of this time will be stronger than in previous times. Disillusionment and distrust will be stronger precisely because of these appa and the availability of information. Facts are on the surface, information is assessable and free. Maybe I am over-optimistic but I think that this time even the last to the normies can access and understand the blackpill.

I just don't know. Of Course I wish the Revolution would happen tomorrow and I was assigned a 18 year old Bride by next tuesday but it usually never happens. We never reach critical mass.
Let me give you one last example of this from the medieval ages. There was this book called "Romance of the Rose" which was written around 700 years ago. It was written by two authors in succession. The later one was super-blackpilled.
This book caused a shitstorm because one of the early Feminist Writers of the time, Christine de Pizan, got super pissed after witnessing how husbands would start beating the shit out of their wives after reading it.

I have read the book and it accurately describes hypergamy, the cock-caroussel, female psychopathy, alpha-fucks-beta-bux (or dual mating strategy), dead bedrooms and how shitty marriage is…..and much, much more. And it is not subtle about any of this this at all.

This book was one of the most read books of that time period.

The Romance of the Rose was both popular and controversial. One of the most widely read works in France for three centuries, it was possibly the most read book in Europe in the 14th and 15th centuries.[1] Its emphasis on sensual language and imagery provoked attacks by Jean Gerson, Christine de Pizan and many other writers and moralists of the 14th and 15th centuries. Historian Johan Huizinga writes: "It is astonishing that the Church, which so rigorously repressed the slightest deviations from dogma of a speculative character, suffered the teaching of this breviary of the aristocracy (for the Roman de la Rose was nothing else) to be disseminated with impunity."[2]

And the end result? Nothing happened. Absolutely Nothing. In Jacques Ellul's 1962 book "Propaganda" it is described how People forget even Major news Events within a couple of months. People don't remember that in the 90s, 300000 People demonstrated in Belgium because it got out that the elite are raping Children.
People don't remember anything.
That's another reason why I think that the entire Corona-Virus Thing will be forgotten by the end of the year.

So finally, I can say that I believe the likelihood of a large scale, LONGTERM cultural upheaval to be nigh Zero.

Normies may have bad memories and be willing to deny things they dislike, but social dynamics are different. Every normie is exposed to them, participates in them, daily, thus giving him constant reminders of the blackpill. I've noticed that although my collegues are not blackpilled and would deny the blackpill if presented to them, they agree with many of the facts that support it. They just refuse to put the facts together into an explanation, and get by with these isolated facts and develop strategies around them.
For example on the importance of height for men in dating: I've talked to collegues who use online dating and they recognise the importance of height. One of them said it is important to have pictures of yourself together with your friends to show how social and popular you are, but you must choose pictures were you are the tallest man in the group, otherwise women won't be interested. Another commenting that it is silly that you have to mention your height in your bio, but if you don't it is the first thing women ask for, so he puts it in his bio anyway. None of them want to talk about how important height is for women as a criteria or what it says about womens sexual desires. But they keep changing their strategies online to account for it. They talk bluepilled but act somewhat blackpilled.

See, this is the part where the study of history comes into play. As a species, we almost never learn from out past mistakes. Throughout history you can observe nation after nation, empire after empire, go through exactely the same stages. At first you have militaristic/economic expansion (often hand in hand). This is followed by an increase in affluence and wealth (as a result of the conquests made) and finally you get decadence and everything goes to shit. During this last age you usually get some form of female empowerment.

It never fucking changes. It's scary actually.
This was accurately described by Sir John Glubb in his text "The Fate of Empires":

I also wouldn't blame the female gender for the fall of the west. Women can barely be considered sentient. Just take a look at this, it might be of interest to an economicscel like you:

Women are just agents of the System. They extract resources from the male Population (White males are the worst customers) and enforce the Status quo (virtue signalling). They are the perfect tool of enforcing Government Policy.

To give you an example: In the 1920s, the Father of modern day Propaganda, Edward Bernays, was hired by the big tobaco companies to get women to smoke cigarettes. That ended up as one of his proudest achievements, making women believe that smoking was a sign of liberation and emancipation.
He called cigarettes "torches of freedom":

I just don't know. Of Course I wish the Revolution would happen tomorrow and I was assigned a 18 year old Bride by next tuesday but it usually never happens. We never reach critical mass.
Let me give you one last example of this from the medieval ages. There was this book called "Romance of the Rose" which was written around 700 years ago. It was written by two authors in succession. The later one was super-blackpilled.
This book caused a shitstorm because one of the early Feminist Writers of the time, Christine de Pizan, got super pissed after witnessing how husbands would start beating the shit out of their wives after reading it.

I have read the book and it accurately describes hypergamy, the cock-caroussel, female psychopathy, alpha-fucks-beta-bux (or dual mating strategy), dead bedrooms and how shitty marriage is…..and much, much more. And it is not subtle about any of this this at all.

This book was one of the most read books of that time period.

And the end result? Nothing happened. Absolutely Nothing. In Jacques Ellul's 1962 book "Propaganda" it is described how People forget even Major news Events within a couple of months. People don't remember that in the 90s, 300000 People demonstrated in Belgium because it got out that the elite are raping Children.
People don't remember anything.
That's another reason why I think that the entire Corona-Virus Thing will be forgotten by the end of the year.

So finally, I can say that I believe the likelihood of a large scale, LONGTERM cultural upheaval to be nigh Zero.
you are too high IQ its hard for me.

I actually know the site and gave a link to it in an earlier post.

Yes, you right women are barely sentient and it is easy to influence.

We will WIN!
Normies may have bad memories and be willing to deny things they dislike, but social dynamics are different. Every normie is exposed to them, participates in them, daily, thus giving him constant reminders of the blackpill. I've noticed that although my collegues are not blackpilled and would deny the blackpill if presented to them, they agree with many of the facts that support it. They just refuse to put the facts together into an explanation, and get by with these isolated facts and develop strategies around them.
The normies just have to suffer enough. They have to accumulate enough suffering and become blackpilled like us. Tiktik and Tinder are how suffering is accumulated.
We simply have to wait and spread the knowledge.

Last edited:
By then it will be too late. Better to cleanse it in nuclear fire.
It's already too late for most of us. It may even be too late for this current generation as well. The next generation or the one after will have everything figured out on a mass scale.