Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Could Inceldom be the new norm? Most people in threads agree getting a job is easier than getting a girlfriend

Neetocel

Neetocel

Recruit
★★★
Supposedly the most difficult thing to attain in life is wealth, we have been told so numerous times. Relationships have been sold as something that "everyone eventually gets".

But is this the case? The primary way for people to gain wealth, work, is agreed upon to be easier than getting a girlfriend and not by a small margin. You can see in the replies people even claim to have high paying jobs, but no girlfriend. This makes sense to me, to get a job objective standards have to be met, you are way less likely to get turned down because "You are just not my type" "no chemistry", etc.

See:

View: https://www.reddit.com/r/AskReddit/comments/gzngv/which_do_you_find_harder_to_get_job_or/

Type in the google box "Why is it so hard to get" and the autocomplete will type "girlfriend". It is not one of the first options, but it is there. It think SELF RECOGNIZED incels are a minority, but the number of incels are way larger. Maybe more than "normies".

Inceldom is growing and will never stop as long as women are the selectors of who gets to have sex.

Where are all these Julycels coming from wtf I'm literally shaking and crying rn

It's easy if ur a 7+ male, retard

No because this thread is 10 years ago

finding a job =/= maintaining a job.
finding a job is easy but not getting fired is pretty hard for an autist like me

I cant get either.

finding a job is easy but not getting fired is pretty hard for an autist like me

meinteing a gf is herd asf

shu up keike

Getting a job is super easy, especially today.
Literally just go to the temp agency and they'll give you some terrible factory grind that no one else wants to do. If you have any aspiration at all you can get a useful 2 year degree in something and probably find a job pretty easily making decent money.

Getting a girlfriend used to be even easier. For most of history if you were male and had your shit together financially then you got a woman. It was the social contract. Can't tell you how many times I've been reading some random wikipedia article of some asshole who lived a long time ago and even though he was a real ugly and worthless piece of shit he would get married and remarried like it was nothing at all.

But in today's era government and technology changed all that. Now women are free to engage in hypergamy knowing the government will always bail them out and they have all sorts of ways to source Chad's dick with virtually 0 risk. We are living in the era of the foid.

In good economy like the USA.

In the USA autists can get jobs but are often fired, while in the inflexible European labour market autists are mostly unemployed, because employers can't fire employees on demand like in the USA. In some countries once you've hired, you practically can't get rid of bad hires at all, making mistakes very costly. That's why they filter autists out so carefully beforehand.
Getting a job is super easy, especially today.
Literally just go to the temp agency and they'll give you some terrible factory grind that no one else wants to do. If you have any aspiration at all you can get a useful 2 year degree in something and probably find a job pretty easily making decent money.
in the USA?

Temp agencies couldn't give me anything at all – for years. I was required to register to get unemployed money.

Last edited: