Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Serious Could Any Man Marry A Woman And Have Kids In The 1950's?

• Thread starter universallyabhorred
  • Start date
universallyabhorred

universallyabhorred

Banned
-
The ugliest guy you can think of, maybe someone like St. Blackops2cel or the guy in my avi. Would they have been able to date in high school and marry their looksmatches and end up having kids with them?

The ugliest guy you can think of, maybe someone like St. Blackops2cel or the guy in my avi. Would they have been able to date in high school and marry their looksmatches and end up having kids with them?
Yes. Women would have been limited to the options around them. No social media = no scouting out the most attractive man available within a 200 mile radius. They would have had to settle for the men left, and with no employment available it’s not like they’d have options. The advent of social media has ruined it for us.

Yes. Women would have been limited to the options around them. No social media = no scouting out the most attractive man available within a 200 mile radius. They would have had to settle for the men left, and with no employment available it’s not like they’d have options. The advent of social media has ruined it for us.
Wish I had a time-machine tbh.

Wish I had a time-machine tbh.
The most we can do is careermaxx to wagemaxx to surgerymaxx and looksmaxx so we can overcome our shortcomings and become mogger maxxed.

The most we can do is careermaxx to wagemaxx to surgerymaxx and looksmaxx so we can overcome our shortcomings and become mogger maxxed.
You are already a mogger chad. Plus surgerymaxxing can't bring people up that much. At best I can be LTN, realistically it's over for me because of how I look.

It would’ve been a lot more likely to not end up incel back then. Because generally women were more prone to say yes and they had less options. Female pleasure didn’t even matter then either, so no judging for underperforming :cryfeels:

You are already a mogger chad. Plus surgerymaxxing can't bring people up that much. At best I can be LTN, realistically it's over for me because of how I look.
Still getting surgery so I can ascend and get my Japanese waifu :ahegao::ahegao::ahegao:

yeah he could

They were paying milk men like the equivalent of $30 an hour. You could make a good living back then

Outside of a deformed or retarded person, yes

There was immense pressure on women to snag a guy quick - even 22 was considered "old". A woman who failed to get a husband would be looked down upon in society, and live a significantly worse life as few jobs were available to her. She would have to remain with her parents who would also be pitied and looked down upon for raising a failure.

median%2Bage%2Bat%2Bfirst%2Bmarriage.jpg

If you read accounts of male-female relations at that time, men were the pickers. (Opposite of today). Today's incel might get the leftovers (e.g. aged 22-24) but they would be very desperate for the incel.

Aahhhh, the good ol' days. (Of course, no race-mixing though.)
Also..

A guy could be called a homo if he delayed marriage.

It was a scary time to be single all the way round.

We need to build a time machine.

No, you had to be a good provider in order to marry. Nowadays it’s more about being a good "fucker“, because women don’t need the average man to survive anymore, becauee the state provides for her and she can work herself.

Incels always existed no matter the era, so even in the 1950s, you had people who were left completely alone.
But clearly, it would have been way easier for us to find a loyal wife in the fifties.

Incels always existed no matter the era, so even in the 1950s, you had people who were left completely alone.
But clearly, it would have been way easier for us to find a loyal wife in the fifties.
Ye

Cope, search Stephen Hawking’s college GF and you will see even uglies ascended back then.

In 2022 he would've been incel-tier. And his gf would have a 8/10 semi-Chad.
4456.jpg
His skin and glasses are repulsive. She's way out of his league, literally a high tier Becky to staceylite. But did he have chad eyes, his bone structure is weird but it doesn't look recessed. His nose and lips aren't attractive either. But he's probably not truecel tier though he definitely looks ugly in the pic.

Cope, search Stephen Hawking’s college GF and you will see even uglies ascended back then.
There would still be some people left out, I can't think that 100% of males found someone back then.

Ironically many of them may have actually been happier. I could be wrong but I feel like when you factor in how much more community there was back then, church, a more wholesome life, no pressure to pursue a career which I think is usually quite unnatural and probably unhealthy for women, overall they might have ended up feeling happier.

My understanding is that depression is on the rise amongst both men and women.

His skin and glasses are repulsive. She's way out of his league, literally a high tier Becky to staceylite. But did he have chad eyes, his bone structure is weird but it doesn't look recessed. His nose and lips aren't attractive either. But he's probably not truecel tier though he definitely looks ugly in the pic.
Giga autism to cope with the fact he’s fucking ugly, 95% of whites completely mog him. @Transcended Trucel

This is the exactly why I don’t believe you looks only copers, you overrate everyone. @Copexodius Maximus

63298583.cms

Depends on the country, if it was a country that was involved in WW2 that had a lot of men die off in the war, then probably most could yes. After wars there's a bit less young males than women so the women actually have to compete to find a man. I think that was also the catalyst for feminism, because a lot of women couldn't find husbands so they demanded better access to workforce so they could support themselves. There was also a noticeable increase in the number of nuns after WW2

Giga autism to cope with the fact he’s fucking ugly, 95% of whites completely mog him. @Transcended Trucel

This is the exactly why I don’t believe you looks only copers, you overrate everyone. @Copexodius Maximus

63298583.cms
View attachment 666944
I never said looks are the only thing that matters, but they are the most important thing by a long shot.

But he was in advanced motor degeneration by that point in the picture you showed. This is what he actually looked like around the time he met his first wife.
EDE965D3 9E97 46D1 BAE8 6716949A9F07

I would not consider him an incel tier or even close in terms of looks. Glasses and nerdy look give him a failio, but he has good eye shapes underneath and good bones.

Also, seems he was getting cucked.
Around December 1977, Jane met organist Jonathan Hellyer Jones when singing in a church choir. Hellyer Jones became close to the Hawking family, and by the mid-1980s, he and Jane had developed romantic feelings for each other.[119][231][232] According to Jane, her husband was accepting of the situation, stating "he would not object so long as I continued to love him".[119][233][234]

Last edited:
Trucels would still be alone, a woman will choose death before marrying ugly autistic guy with no serious cash.

Yes

In the 1950s, the only men that could not find someone to marry were severly disfigured or intellectually disabled men
Foids were also shamed and hounded relentlessly by their family to marry
Now, being average looking with a steady job and no criminal record doesn't cut it. Foids want excitement

Last edited:
Yes to an extent. They were limited to proximity however, if there are 10 women and 11 men and there’s a 1:1 dating ratio. There will always be that 1 man alone. But yes so much easier because she’d pick between 4-6’s but with tinder 7’s+ are always free

63298583.cms
View attachment 666944
excessively looks focused users here, refuse to consider the other stuff that makes differences