Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Correlation between being incel and having a single dad?

squirrelsonfire2

squirrelsonfire2

Ginger framelet
-
Have noticed many incels have single dads. Wonder if there is any correlation. Oreoman and myself and I am sure there are others. Seems pretty common. Except my dad is an evil gay weird transgender creep so idk if that even counts. Maybe it’s because you saw your dad alone and that’s just the way you are brought up? Idk? Thoughts?

Dude yes. My dad is basically a single dad because my mom is a disabled schizo.

My dad is also a mega soy cuck autist tho so it’s more than that for me. But for sure it plays a big role

Are you referring to a homosexual couple raising a kid?
Or a lesbian couple raising a kid?
Otherwise, no such thing as two dads or two moms.

Discussing gay shit is prohibited on this board btw.

Are you referring to a homosexual couple raising a kid?
Or a lesbian couple raising a kid?
Otherwise, no such thing as two dads or two moms.

Discussing gay shit is prohibited on this board btw.
No, talking about incels whose parents are divorced and they live with their single dad. My single dad just happens to be evil and a flaming faggot(literally) who abuses me

No, talking about incels whose parents are divorced and they live with their single dad. My single dad just happens to be evil and a flaming faggot(literally) who abuses me
You mean "single-parent" then.
My dad used to beat the shit out of me, until my mom threw him out.
I was ugly anyways so it would have little effect on the final outcome.

More like being an incel while having a single mom
Well I could have had single mom but it would be 4 kids in a trailer and since I’m already low class and unwanted I thought a crappy 1 story house would make me less disgusting because that’s what my dad has but he is an evil gay homo who will hit me if I say a girl is hot and calls me his daughter in public in front of hot gurls

You mean "single-parent" then.
My dad used to beat the shit out of me, until my mom threw him out.
I was ugly anyways so it would have little effect on the final outcome.
No I just mean single dad because bad boy rappers like Eminem and Tupac have single mothers and get all kinds of sex. Single dads is different because u aren’t a bad boy you are a neutered male because u aren’t cool like a rapper

Have noticed many incels have single dads. Wonder if there is any correlation. Oreoman and myself and I am sure there are others. Seems pretty common. Except my dad is an evil gay weird transgender creep so idk if that even counts. Maybe it’s because you saw your dad alone and that’s just the way you are brought up? Idk? Thoughts?
Both my parents are excellent parents ,I mean the best parents anyone can ask for,not even exaggarating,but im still a loser:fuk:

i got a single dad too

I doubt it. I have a single dad, but he's a widower, not a divorcee.

Divorced parents is definitely an incel trait

I doubt it. I have a single dad, but he's a widower, not a divorcee.
Mines a faggot that tries to catch me masturbating and tries to watch me when I'm changing clothes and cheated on my mom for a phillipino manlet

Mines a faggot that tries to catch me masturbating and tries to watch me when I'm changing clothes and cheated on my mom for a phillipino manlet
:feelskek::feelskek::feelskek::feelskek::feelskek::feelskek::feelskek::feelskek::feelskek::feelshaha::feelshaha::feelshaha::feelshaha::feelshaha::feelshaha::feelshaha::feelshaha::feelshaha::feelshaha::feelshaha::feelshaha::feelshaha::feelshaha::feelshaha:

Sorry for laughing, man. That sounds really brutal. :feelsohgod::feelsohgod::smonk:

Users who are viewing this thread

shape1
shape2
shape3
shape4
shape5
shape6
Back