Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Serious Coronavirus is going to bankrupt millions of people

• Thread starter Deleted member 1252
  • Start date
D

Deleted member 1252

Parody Account
-
The biggest fallout from corona-chan is that millions of people working in the service sector (and other support sectors) will lose their jobs and subsequently lose their homes / go bankrupt. A lot of them will probably end up roping. Since toilets live on tutorial mode they will be helped by friends, relatives, and government, but the sub-8 men will be tossed away like wet rags and left to die. Add to that, corona-chan kills more men than toilets. These men will end up roping for the most part. We are going to see a significant reduction in the male population, which will increase the size of chads harem.

Does business that can't sustain losses for a long duration of time will probably suffer the most. That would mean small to medium enterprises and businesses should suffer the most......

Does business that can't sustain losses for a long duration of time will probably suffer the most. That would mean small to medium enterprises and businesses should suffer the most......

Yes, and they’ll just lay off sub-8 men. Toilets won’t get laid off because the companies need to maintain their SJW affirmative action quotas.

The biggest fallout from corona-chan is that millions of people working in the service sector (and other support sectors) will lose their jobs and subsequently lose their homes / go bankrupt. A lot of them will probably end up roping. Since toilets live on tutorial mode they will be helped by friends, relatives, and government, but the sub-8 men will be tossed away like wet rags and left to die. Add to that, corona-chan kills more men than toilets. These men will end up roping for the most part. We are going to see a significant reduction in the male population, which will increase the size of chads harem.
Great Depression 2.0

Social security will go away,
single mothers have to raise their own kids so it usually means getting a guy to do it.
Most guys don't wanna do it as most guys aren't getting pussy
Society will collapse

Well at least I won't feel so bad about being a loser soon.

I hope it is the beginning of the end for capitalism

50% of normies living paycheck -to- paycheck are panic mode.

Any excuse to milk the goyim