Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Construction work is cucked

Dr. Autismo

Dr. Autismo

Commander
★★★★
Seriously, your building houses and flat blocks for people who hate you.
A mechanic a few minutes from my place closed down and got demolished, and a construction crew are going to be building a block of flats in it's place.

And what kinds of people will move into these flats?
Ungrateful, stuck up, spoiled brat feminist cunts who have been brainwashed to be massive misandrists.
Entitled, low iq niggers and pakis straight from their dinghy's who'll complain about white people and how the UK is racist.
Fat, used up, cumdumpster single mothers who will be watching tv and scrolling their phones while their failed abortions will be wannabe niggers and be hooligans on the street.

These construction cucks are building flats for people who hate them.
Oh, and theres no foids working on the construction site, so once again, strong, independent foids need men to build new homes for them.

Last edited:
this you're literally building beds for other people to have sex in

yeah i know my job sucks feds, you don't have to remind me :feelswhat::feelsUgh:

not a single incel is constructionworker

sexhaver stuff

At least those people work for real

Not like all those white-collar mfers whose revenue comes from the exploitation of proletarians

The NPNW does not approve of this job because as a construction worker you build and maintain the infrastructure of this society that benefits sexhavers. No one should feel entitled to buildings, roads and bridges because of our labor. Entitled people should build their own houses and bridges with their own hands by themselves.

Simple A-S

Just learn a trade bruh

Building a house, for Chad and stacy to fuck in,
while the construction worker himself is scraping the bottom of the barrel,
and doesn´t get shit within the dating market.

just break your back for normies theory