Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

LifeFuel Coronavirus is a death knell to JBW

SlayerSlayer

SlayerSlayer

The Satoru Iwata of incels.is
★★★★★
Is noodlewhore pussy worth getting Corona-ed over?? In the coming months will you even be able to legally visit the orient?? Coronavirus is basically a bane knee to JBW. Sucks for sub-4 whites, but also lifefuel for ricecels that will die uncucked, though they have traded their uncucked status for literally their own health and comfort.

noodle whores would rather stay virgin

the olympics might be cancelled too

noodle whores would take coronavirus over Ricecels :feelskek:

wait for it all to blow over

Over for whitecels jbwmaxxin

Is noodlewhore pussy worth getting Corona-ed over?? In the coming months will you even be able to legally visit the orient?? Coronavirus is basically a bane knee to JBW. Sucks for sub-4 whites, but also lifefuel for ricecels that will die uncucked, though they have traded their uncucked status for literally their own health and comfort.
Cope. 5 times more likely for ricecels to get infected.

[

Noodle whores would rather jump into a pit of razor blades than to hold eye contact with a ricecel for more than 0.2 seconds.

It's only temporary. I will wait it out then I will go.

:feelsseriously:
just wait untill the flu season is over and this apocalyptic, humanity-destroying pandemic will be forgotten by mid summer.

also:
Noodle whores would rather jump into a pit of razor blades than to hold eye contact with a ricecel for more than 0.2 seconds.

You can't really JBW over there unless you appear to have money or you're like a 6/10 at least in looks anyway.

Hookers are very affordable, though. I wish I took advantage of that when I was in Asia, but I was sick and had to come home.

That would be lifefuel

Man I was training hard to make it into the Olympics.

B9e09d04f46108a770a1d2df8438b672

LifeFuel for roasties when the most OP cheat code for incels disappears.

LifeFuel for roasties when the most OP cheat code for incels disappears.
You can literally cheat your genetic destiny in SEA. Now China has nerfed us.