Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

News Coronavirus found in men's semen

Irredeemable

Irredeemable

Recruit
-
The new coronavirus can persist in men's semen even after they have begun to recover, a finding that raises the possibility the virus could be sexually transmitted, Chinese researchers said Thursday.

Sex havers are the primary carriers of disease.

Good very good :lul: :lul: :lul: :lul: :lul: :lul:

Does this lend weight to the rumours that it can make men infertile?

Chad's will die from the virus and then we have to fight against cucks, white knights and soys for control of the Earth.

Last edited:
Is it wrong that I read that and my face went
MiserlyEssentialJanenschia size restricted1

Epic LifeFuel for incels

Chad's will die from the virus and then we have to fight against cucks, white knights and soys for control of the Earth.
This is unwinnable chads are super minority with cuck white knight army at 60% strong even if these cretins are MARIANNA TRENCH IQ numbers are almost indefensible rule by demos

Corona never disappoint good girl.

This is unwinnable chads are super minority with cuck white knight army at 60% strong even if these cretins are MARIANNA TRENCH IQ numbers are almost indefensible rule by demos

It'll probably be a battle like Helm's deep, where a minority of High IQ trucels defend against hordes of White knights, cucks and soyboys.

Ok now a bunch of chads just need to get infected. And incels need to wear hazmat suits while ldaring

it causes infertility too

PREPARE FOR THE BETA UPRISING. THE CHADS WILL DIE OFF AND WE WILL HAVE TO FIGHT THE NORMIES OVER WHO WILL REIN SUPREME NEXT! ITS NOW OR NEVER BOYOS!:feelsBox:

The good news doesn’t stop.

I knew Jesus was looking out for us

This is best news I got in 6 years. Chad and his whores having fun losing breath and die painfully

This is actually amazing, hahahahahahahahahahahha. Thank you corona so much

I hope all sex havers die

I'm starting to think God created this pandemic for incels, if this causes infertility it would be a dream come true for me, heck I might even try and get it so I can fuck without worry of impregnating a bitch

What goes around CUMS around, that's what they get for mocking virgins