Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

LifeFuel Coronavirus could wipe out much of the world's population

micropenis29

micropenis29

Banned
-
Don't listen to the Jews comparing it the flu. It is NOT the flu. Shit is getting real, buddy boyos.

It's finally happening. Anyone else excited?

Don't listen to the Jews comparing it the flu. It is NOT the flu. Shit is getting real, buddy boyos.

It's finally happening. Anyone else excited?

Will wipe out mostly old men and smokers which I guess isn't bad at all.

I hope i get infected and have a painless death

You’re retarded lmao, anyone dying from coronavirus has a shit immune system or is in shitland China where the medical care is garbage. This disease isn’t gonna do shit to first world countries in all likelihood, but will kill a ton of ricecels.
I hope i get infected and have a painless death
LOL

yeah have fun having pneumonia and shitty lungs, @ionlycopenow has an idea of what it feels like to have shitty lungs. I’d bet that roping or a bullet to the head is better than coronavirus

Unfortunately, that won't happen :(

You’re retarded lmao, anyone dying from coronavirus has a shit immune system or is in shitland China where the medical care is garbage. This disease isn’t gonna do shit to first world countries in all likelihood, but will kill a ton of ricecels.

LOL

yeah have fun having pneumonia and shitty lungs, @ionlycopenow has an idea of what it feels like to have shitty lungs. I’d bet that roping or a bullet to the head is better than coronavirus

Keep trusting jew medical scammers that don't know basic math. Fucking retard.

How is it possible for trained professionals to be this dumb? They are comparing it to the flu by CURRENT INFECTION COUNTS LMFAO HAHAHAHHAHAHAHAHAHAHHAHAHAHAHAHAHA.

Last edited:
Keep trusting jew medical scammers that don't know basic math. Fucking retard.

How is it possible for trained professionals to be this dumb? They are comparing it to the flu by CURRENT INFECTION RATES LMFAO HAHAHAHHAHAHAHAHAHAHHAHAHAHAHAHAHA.
Please show me your medical degree or a PhD in biochemistry, really any health science and I’d believe you. Alarmists like you give false hope to doomcels here and I hate it.

Im not saying coronavirus is harmless, in fact it’d put your ass in the hospital and rape you, but it won’t kill you with proper medical attention, that’s a fact. We have treatments for the fucking bubonic plague, do you really think we can’t treat this?

Please show me your medical degree or a PhD in biochemistry, really any health science and I’d believe you. Alarmists like you give false hope to doomcels here and I hate it.

Just give it time. I'll be proven right.

The coronavirus kills more ricecels than noodles.

So there's that... if that's your thing.

regardless of how infectious or lethal it is, dying from pneumonia is a shitty fucking way to go out

it's like the smokers who die of lung cancer and spend the last days of their life gasping for air

at that point, you're better off eating a bullet

Just advocate for the death of ricecels theory.
regardless of how infectious or lethal it is, dying from pneumonia is a shitty fucking way to go out

it's like the smokers who die of lung cancer and spend the last days of their life gasping for air

at that point, you're better off eating a bullet
Yup. It’s equivalent to torture, much better to kill yourself with a less painful method.

JFL just when you thought it couldn't get for ricecels, now getting cucked by a virus

Im not saying coronavirus is harmless, in fact it’d put your ass in the hospital and rape you, but it won’t kill you with proper medical attention, that’s a fact. We have treatments for the fucking bubonic plague, do you really think we can’t treat this?

It's not a question of whether or not we can treat it. It's a question of how rapidly it spreads and the rate of treatment we're able to administer.

We have FAR underestimated the former and FAR overestimated the latter.

It's not a question of whether or not we can treat it. It's a question of how rapidly it spreads and the rate of treatment we're able to administer.
Tbh given the fact that roughly 5000 people have recovered from the virus, I’d say the virus isn't going to be able to do much more, unfortunately.

I'm waiting for the die in your sleep virus.

We have FAR underestimated the former and FAR overestimated the latter.

You don't treat shit. Pump them full of anti-biotics for the lung infection and hope for the best.

But I don't think any whites have died from it yet.

Still possible only ethnics are going to eat a shit sandwhich on this

Just wait until this shit spreads into India.

The fatality rate is only 3% at best, and it seems anyone who receives adequate medical care is able to survive. The people who die are mostly old or don't get treatment in time.

If it spreads to India it could cause some damage there, but overall it looks like this isn't going to end our civilization, unfortunately.