Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Corona virus is punishment from God to punish normies

Lets hope that's the case, and that we don't get it.

It punishes old, fat and sick people, not normies or the immoral. It's just another evolutionary out-weeding.

It might help to live alone as a neet and never speak to anyone like me.

jfl at your life if you believe in god

It punishes old, fat and sick people, not normies or the immoral. It's just another evolutionary out-weeding.

It might help to live alone as a neet and never speak to anyone like me.

actually every one has the same reaction to it
pneumonia, lungs filling up with mucus

just that old people cna't survive it

I want to die of coronavirus

>3% mortality rate.

Yeah I don't think so,this shit is being exaggerated.

Israhell prepares for 60% of chews catching coronavirus.

Incel Trait: mass quarantines and the shutdown of society due to Coronavirus will not effect on your life at all.

It's just 5g
Its a distraction from 5G, Yes 5G is very harmful, and I am amazed that they can install it and get away with the fact it will be used as a weapon. But I don't think its caused the coronavirus, that will have been made in a lab and spread on purpose.

Its a distraction from 5G, Yes 5G is very harmful, and I am amazed that they can install it and get away with the fact it will be used as a weapon. But I don't think its caused the coronavirus, that will have been made in a lab and spread on purpose.

It's novelty

Public school districts in several states have shut down, universities are moving classes to online only, and churches are limiting services or prayer meetings. Off the California coast, another cruise ship with infected passengers is waiting for a place to dock.

In Washington state, one nursing home had seen residents go from no symptoms to death in just a matter of a few Hours. A spokesman for the nursing home, said its medical staff had found the virus volatile and unpredictable.

Public school districts in several states have shut down, universities are moving classes to online only, and churches are limiting services or prayer meetings. Off the California coast, another cruise ship with infected passengers is waiting for a place to dock.

In Washington state, one nursing home had seen residents go from no symptoms to death in just a matter of a few Hours. A spokesman for the nursing home, said its medical staff had found the virus volatile and unpredictable.

BULLSHIT

we all know "online is not real life"
:feelsokman: :feelsokman: :feelsokman: :feelsokman: :lul: :lul: :lul: