Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Corona virus is punishment from God to punish normies

mylifeistrash

mylifeistrash

Banned
-
Events being cancelled, concerts and football games finding out that a person infected with corona virus visited. Nursing homes are now being shut down.

But bro, normies will just get over it like a flu and....
Turns out it does permanent damage in many ways. Just like SARS. It fucks your lungs and can reappear and reinfect you later in life like shingles.

Tourism and travel fucked
normies and foids who love that shit are devastated.

(incel tears are disgusting tranny pedophile freaks)

Boomers losing their retirement via 401k
Feb 2-12: DOW 29,551
March 5th DOW: 26,141

Boomers dropping like flies...

THIS IS ONLY GET STARTED MOTHER FUCKER AND NOT EVEN GOD HIMSELF CAN STOP IT

Incels, if you get infected, take up PUA ASAP

Last edited:
No deaths in Swedistan yet but over 100 infected. It's fun to check every once in a while. Gets my dopamine pumping.

Events being cancelled, concerts and football games finding out that a person infected with corona virus visited. Nursing homes are now being shut down.

But bro, normies will just get over it like a flu and....
Turns out it does permanent damage in many ways. Just like SARS. It fucks your lungs and can reappear and reinfect you later in life like shingles.

Tourism and travel fucked
normies and foids who love that shit are devastated.

(incel tears are disgusting tranny pedophile freaks)

Boomers losing their retirement via 401k
Feb 2-12: DOW 29,551
March 5th DOW: 26,141

Boomers dropping like flies...

THIS IS ONLY GET STARTED MOTHER FUCKER AND NOT EVEN GOD HIMSELF CAN STOP IT

Massive Cope ngl

Jesus allegedly told NDE experiencer Howard Storm if ZOG doesn’t change course and become a peaceful and loving society that God will take out the electrical grid and from there we will all be living in a post apacolyptic nightmare Mad Max style existance.

Yes the man’s name is “Howard Storm” not to be confused with that old sellout former Jew shock jock turned emo pussy fag Jew SJW celebrity suck up Howard Stern.

Massive Cope ngl
Yeah I was thinking the same thing. God isn't real its just a manmade virus that will wipe out a lot of people INCLUDING INCELS

Yeah I was thinking the same thing. God isn't real its just a manmade virus that will wipe out a lot of people INCLUDING INCELS

the god part was ironic, lol

I don't believe in that shit

unfortunately corona-chan is not powerful enough,
Let's hope for a super AIDS in the near future

Would you believe that they already have an antidote for this thing?

Would you believe that they already have an antidote for this thing?
yeah probably, and they will use it as some tool to further consolidate power

it's just another consequence of globalization jews and normies were pushing for

What is it?

And why is it still spreading?

And why aren't american hospitals using it?
Who knows, existence is still in question.

Do you think it's manmade? If it isn't manmade then there is no antidotes. If it's manmade, I don't believe the ruling class would release a bug with no cure.

Lol at thinking they will release an antidote on their depopulation phase.

This thing is already mutating, could be something real.

They've contained it in China, supposedly, but other countries are a lot more stupid, anti-racist, and anti-authority, and they will allow the virus to do significantly more damage.

It's going slowly but it's definitely low IQ to write it off already. I've already made minimal preps but only because I had 0 emergency food stores like a retard.

Who knows, existence is still in question.

Do you think it's manmade? If it isn't manmade then there is no antidotes. If it's manmade, I don't believe the ruling class would release a bug with no cure.

Lol at thinking they will release an antidote on their depopulation phase.

high level politicians in iran died and they probably had tons of wealth. it's gonna be funny as fuck when they start dying in the USA

define man-made, having a petri dish of animals in the "wet market" where they had zero sanitation kind of counts as man made maybe

I hope the majority of these normie fuckers die.

This thing is already mutating

Worst thing that can happen tbh

high level politicians in iran died and they probably had tons of wealth. it's gonna be funny as fuck when they start dying in the USA

define man-made, having a petri dish of animals in the "wet market" where they had zero sanitation kind of counts as man made maybe
Not everyone bats for the same team.

Manmade as in artificially being created to reduce population.

lol
pray for the nordic feminist governments to get it because of their stupid anti-racist and anti-authority positions (migrants/pitbulls/viruses dindu nuffin!)

Not everyone bats for the same team.

Manmade as in artificially being created to reduce population.

I don't see why that would matter

fertility rate is so low almost everywhere you only need to wait 10 years for population to reduce

unless it's just for boomers and old, in which case the virus seems very effective for that. no need to pay out pensions and retirement

assuming it actually only kills off old people, then it will be amazing

I feel nothing, don't care about this either way, still to minuscule for me to give it any thought.

No god for incels tbh.

lol
pray for the nordic feminist governments to get it because of their stupid anti-racist and anti-authority positions (migrants/pitbulls/viruses dindu nuffin!)

i think nordic whites are legit insane

was reading about netherlands response to the virus and the politicians are basically denying it exists, refusing testing, trying to make talking about it illegal

basically full on retard

and all the "it's just the flu bro" people i've notiecd are also white

does being white make you total fucking delusional about anything "bad"?

I don't see why that would matter

fertility rate is so low almost everywhere you only need to wait 10 years for population to reduce

unless it's just for boomers and old, in which case the virus seems very effective for that. no need to pay out pensions and retirement

assuming it actually only kills off old people, then it will be amazing
It means that anyone outside the circle is free game to be disposed of.

Have you looked into the average age of death in confirmed cases?

Praise be Corona-chan, not god. God doesnt exist

Praise be Corona-chan

i think nordic whites are legit insane

was reading about netherlands response to the virus and the politicians are basically denying it exists, refusing testing, trying to make talking about it illegal

basically full on retard

and all the "it's just the flu bro" people i've notiecd are also white

does being white make you total fucking delusional about anything "bad"?
lol i don't fucking know where this thought pattern originated from, but it's all the same shit

latch on to something that's external and threatening, and try to pretend it's not a big deal and like you're taking the higher ground by ignoring its threat potential

I wish all chads were infected so women would be forced to lower their requirements.

Incels have nothing to lose so if you get infected, might as well spread it

full

I hope it mutates into a lethal STD like AIDS or hepatitis B

Lel, it's only going to kill Chinamen on a decent scale and they're not even real human beings.

Boomers dying is good for normies.

In the future there will be less elderly in retirement homes that they need to pay taxes for.

Coupled with scientifically proven immune suppression effect out of 5G it still can make a powerful combo.

Jfl. Have you said your goodbyes?

That’s a possibility

Its a man-made virus.

It is the end of many men

Corona is a blessing.
(Btw. normies, do you think the Spanish flu was also just the flu?)

I simply CANNOT wait until half the people at my job collapse dead from it. They're all old and smoke.

I will probably die too but it's worth it knowing they will as well
I won't die bro I will be unlucky and live
I will visit you in the after life and help you troll normies as a ghostbro

I simply CANNOT wait until half the people at my job collapse dead from it. They're all old and smoke.

at mine everyone I talked to about it said "it was just the flu" or "no worse than the cold"

so if I get it I'll happily infect them all and let them know while I do it

or they'll infect me

either way, we're all getting it

Can’t wait for this shit to spread all over the USA and see normfags dying on live tv

Pretty amazing China can just eat bats and other fucked up shit, start endless world wiping plagues and infections and then just keep doing it again later when it passes.
Unless it's a bioweapon made in Wuhan lab, then that's much more direct.

unfortunately corona-chan is not powerful enough,
Let's hope for a super AIDS in the near future
Let's hope for a new Black Death era where millions of people will fall like leaves in Autumn

I will visit you in the after life and help you troll normies as a ghostbro
at mine everyone I talked to about it said "it was just the flu" or "no worse than the cold"

so if I get it I'll happily infect them all and let them know while I do it

or they'll infect me

either way, we're all getting it
My coworkers told me, I'm taking it too serious, they also make fun of me.
... I will have the last laugh.

Why did god punish east asians. they make all the iphones for chad stacey. wait...