Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Corona virus big nothing burger

I

islamicincel

Veteran
I don't feel the virus did anything.

Everything is pretty much back to normal. Did nothing to wipe out chads and boomers. No depopulation happened.

this is what i thought since... mid April or so?

Anglin was ahead of the curve on this one, he was always on the nothingburger side mostly because of the governments' unanimous and sudden springing into action, after pretending the virus was nothing in January and February and saying you should go hug random chinese people, the change was suspicious as fuck

back in March i was kinda spooked and used to shake my head at people that wrote articles against the virus but they were pretty much right

...shit now even normies are on-board because of the ridiculous riots in america where the government basically said "just go riot, brahs, your rights are more important than the pandemic. have fun."

Corna virus was cucked af. Couldn't even exterminate 0.01% of the population and the people it did kill were all oldcels and ugly men.

Corna virus was cucked af. Couldn't even exterminate 0.01% of the population and the people it did kill were all oldcels and ugly men.
note that this was after they tried to spread it around as much as possible, chinese and western governments kept flights and borders open for as long as humanly possible, pandemic was declared as late as possible, american government initially told people to not buy masks and to go outside without fear

Agreed unfortunately. Its spreading fast in the US but still with less than 1k kills per day. Corona-chan might have mutated into just a flu bro. There will probably even be good treatments for it by October. Its over

I am a Gorilla, so it pretty much didn't effect me.

4098943 MALVOIUN 7

...shit now even normies are on-board because of the ridiculous riots in america where the government basically said "just go riot, brahs, your rights are more important than the pandemic. have fun."
There was an active fear campaign scaring people into conforming. The British Government were telling people to stay 2 metres apart or you are killing people.. then that ooga booga Floyd died and suddenly the streets are filled with the filth of humanity without masks on spreading the "virus".. then you have the bullshit narrative in America where BLM riots didn't spread the virus but Trumps rally somehow did. What a load of nothing.. just the Elite Rich punishing everyone below them just because they can.

I actually wish it was real so there would be an actual chance of human calamity. But no such luck.

I never even cared about COVID-19.

Well, it was fun. We still need to use a mask and there are social distances too.

There was an active fear campaign scaring people into conforming. The British Government were telling people to stay 2 metres apart or you are killing people.. then that ooga booga Floyd died and suddenly the streets are filled with the filth of humanity without masks on spreading the "virus".. then you have the bullshit narrative in America where BLM riots didn't spread the virus but Trumps rally somehow did. What a load of nothing.. just the Elite Rich punishing everyone below them just because they can.

I actually wish it was real so there would be an actual chance of human calamity. But no such luck.
there were big scandals even earlier in smaller countries, because the government simultaneously claimed we had the plague in the streets AND greenlighted masses of fruit-pickers being crammed together and shipped to wealthy countries :lul: :lul: :lul:

Very disappointing it didn't wipe out more normie trash.