Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

LifeFuel Corona strikes again: Abortions banned in some states amid global condom shortage

CrackingYs

CrackingYs

Heil I.N.C.E.L.
★★★★★
It's not hard to predict there will be a whole hell of a lot more single moms next year.

As expected when foids cant do anything besides stay at home

Imagine not being able to fuck with a condom being your biggest problem in life.

We must thank sant batcel.

Ironically corona-chan is actually saving lives.

lifefuel for betabuxx simps

Texas is cucked though. For all the single mothers they would start to empose laws forcing men to marry those women. Or they would use feminist tactics of emasculation shaming men for not being man enough to raise a family with a kid that is not theirs.

over for fucked chad without a condom and now stuck with a kidcels

Other peoples problems

WTF China greatest ally? I love Xi Jinping now?

More incels to suffer and more taxes to pay :feelsrope:

It's not hard to predict there will be a whole hell of a lot more single moms next year.

To come out of every Inkwells taxes.

Also, abortion is hypergamy. They never want to abort Chad's child as he has the best genes so the kid will be an Incel if it's a boy that the foid wanted to abort.

Last edited:
WTF China greatest ally? I love Xi Jinping now?
Corona chan*
ERs0IgZXkAEXCUn

shoot foids with watER guns

I'm conflicted about abortion. What good does it do us to force women to have chad's babies?

FUCK MAN. This is not lifefuel when my ultimate fantasy is to impregnante holes irresponsibly.

abortions are based because the taxpayers don't have to pay for the healthcare, schooling, etc of an aborted person

FUCK MAN. This is not lifefuel when my ultimate fantasy is to impregnante holes irresponsibly.
You do realize that you will never be able to do that and that fantasy is shared by nearly every incel.

Corona is a based brocel.

Daily corona lifefuel. How many coat hanger abortions do you think we'll see?

Not even a deadly virus can stop women from getting banged holy shit.
Bet ıf there were zombies on the streets man will clash through hoards L4D style to reach the promised pussy.

We need abortions not more shithead hoodrat trash babies we will have to pay tax dollars to