Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

[Whitepill] Corona saved my life

• Thread starter Deleted member 22572
  • Start date
Deleted member 22572

Deleted member 22572

Banned
-
December-march was the most depressed I've ever been in my life. I had loads of important tests n stuff coming up in may I would of done so bad in them I had no energy to study for dem.

Den coronachan comes n saves me. I get my predicted grades for all my classes which were actually decent and I was gettin bullied by ppl I probs would've beaten another person up if I stayed but coronachan saved me from my bullies.

Humblebrag about beating bullies but still based corona.

Most of my teachers didn't keep track so when I did like maybe 10% of my overall quarantine assignments I still passed with a 3/4

corona so fuking based god bless corona

Glad it all worked out to your favor.

I must admit it’s been both entertaining and somewhat disturbing to see how normies attempt to cope with living our type of life for a change.

Absolutely ridiculous how many of them suicided in such a short period of time.

Corona has only helped me so far.

It made me start projects.

Most of my teachers didn't keep track so when I did like maybe 10% of my overall quarantine assignments I still passed with a 3/4
Ye I didn't have to do all my work either. I was doing a massive project be Corona which I never would've finished and ended up not having to finish it

Yeah so you got your year, nice and what about next year, do you think coronachan will save you as well?

Indeed. This semester's modules were awful.