Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

It's Over Corona-chan is near me

ItsOver4cel

ItsOver4cel

You're either a WinnER or a big LosER
★★★★★
I've heard some other school near mine has the coronavirus. Holy fuck, shit FUUUUCK DOGSHIT I WANTED TO SEE SOCIETY DIE AND FULLY COLLAPSE B4 HAVING TO GO.

And my stupid boomer parents won't enroll my ass in online schooling, it's over:feelsrope:

Sniff Corona Chan's ass

My boomer parents and grandmother are to retarded to survive as well ngl.

Images 9

At least you can help spread it

Destroy your inhib. It is a shackle preventing you from achieving great things, and funny as fuck pranks.
Lunch time just finished and the hole went somewhere else, I'm still too much of a pussy bcuz of years of ostracizing/bullying

I WANTED TO SEE SOCIETY DIE AND FULLY COLLAPSE B4 HAVING TO GO.

Same here. I do concede that I would sacrifice myself in order for humanity to die out within a year without my knowledge.
It would be better if I died and humanity went extinct the next year than if I had a long life and humanity lived on for thousands of years more.

stupid boomer parents

I have those too but I'm too old to be in school. JFL if your parents are literal boomers and you are still a teen.

Last edited:
M8 you're going to live, young people don't die from the virus, just boomers pewpew.

Unless you have previous lung problems, then you're fucked pewpew.

brutal how there are 0 corona cases in my city

I have asthma, allergies and stuffy nose at times.
Am I fucked? :worryfeels:
I mean, sorry, but you're definitely going to die. You have about as much of a chance of surviving as a cop that's about to retire in a Hollywood film.

Good luck pewpew.

I mean, sorry, but you're definitely going to die. You have about as much of a chance of surviving as a cop that's about to retire in a Hollywood film.

Good luck pewpew.
It literally never began tbh :feelsrope:

Brutal itsOver4 ItsOver4cel

She isn’t near me