Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

RageFuel Cops kill a gamercel

Male or female, criminals need to be dealt with. I don't want any criminal "left alone."
Most "crimes" shouldn't even be crimes in the first place. Cops who enforce cucked laws are faggots. They will never treat foids the same as men, so that makes them even more faggots. Jfl at incels who respect those gynocentric and male killing sacks of garbage.

Most "crimes" shouldn't even be crimes in the first place. Cops who enforce cucked laws are faggots. They will never treat foids the same as men, so that makes them even more faggots. Jfl at incels who respect those gynocentric and male killing sacks of garbage.

I'd be hard pressed to find a law I didn't support. If there's a law I don't support, it's probably because it's too lenient on someone.

I'd be hard pressed to find a law I didn't support. If there's a law I don't support, it's probably because it's too lenient on someone.
You support paying taxes to single mom whores? You support men being easily falsely accused of rape? You support gamers going to jail for downloading free games online? You support men going to jail for smoking weed? Any cop who enforces those cucked laws, or treats foids more favorably than men is a sack of shit cop, which makes up 99.9999% of them.

You support paying taxes to single mom whores? You support men being easily falsely accused of rape? You support gamers going to jail for downloading free games online? You support men going to jail for smoking weed? Any cop who enforces those cucked laws, or treats foids more favorably than men is a sack of shit cop, which makes up 99.9999% of them.

What law says men can be falsely accused of rape? That's not a law, that's just bad investigation/prosecution. That's a failure of the courts to uphold what should be a sensible law.

But you shouldn't do drugs.

What law says men can be falsely accused of rape? That's not a law, that's just bad investigation/prosecution. That's a failure of the courts to uphold what should be a sensible law.
If the courts are cucked then cops who send men to those courts are faggots.
But you shouldn't do drugs.
That's none of their business. If they let whores be whores then men should be able to cope with drugs in peace.

Last edited:
If the courts are cucked then cops who send men to those courts are faggots.

But we're talking about the law.

That's none of their business. If they let whores be whores then men should be able to cope with drugs in peace.

We have laws against whoredom too. Just like you can't drug yourself, in much of the US you can't prostitute yourself.

The dude looks like Brian Posehn and he has 6/10 skinny gf. I'm more upset at that than him being gunned down.

But we're talking about the law.
The law shouldn't be enforced if the courts are cucked.
We have laws against whoredom too. Just like you can't drug yourself, in much of the US you can't prostitute yourself.
They almost never put whores away for prostitution, they only put the incels in jail who try to buy sex. That's another thing they don't enforce equally that makes cops faggots.

The law shouldn't be enforced if the courts are cucked.

They almost never put whores away for prostitution, they only put the incels in jail who try to buy sex. That's another thing they don't enforce equally that makes cops faggots.

Then we should put prostitutes away. You don't just give up on the law because of the failure of the courts. You just get better judges. There will always be crooked cops and bribed judges. That's not some insurmountable challenge, we've accounted for that, that's why we punish corruption.

Then we should put prostitutes away. You don't just give up on the law because of the failure of the courts. You just get better judges. There will always be crooked cops and bribed judges. That's not some insurmountable challenge, we've accounted for that, that's why we punish corruption.
They never punish corrupt cops and judges, so those fags have no right to enforce their cucked laws that are biased against men. Until those cucks get dealt with, the cucked laws shouldn't be followed.

They never punish corrupt cops and judges, so those fags have no right to enforce their cucked laws that are biased against men. Until those cucks get dealt with, the cucked laws shouldn't be followed.

That's an ANTIFA ghost story. Corrupt law enforcement is punished, that's why we have internal affairs.

That's an ANTIFA ghost story. Corrupt law enforcement is punished, that's why we have internal affairs.
Internal affair cucks are part of the police, that's why they rarely find the cop guilty. There are also many cop apologists who think no amount of force is too much just because a male is resisting for a petty crime. But they would never say it's ok to use severe force on a resisting foid who committed a petty crime. Jfl at supporting the rights for cucked cops to kill low status non-chads over victimless crimes.

Internal affair cucks are part of the police, that's why they rarely find the cop guilty. There are also many cop apologists who think no amount of force is too much just because a male is resisting for a petty crime. But they would never say it's ok to use severe force on a resisting foid who committed a petty crime. Jfl at supporting the rights for cucked cops to kill low status non-chads over victimless crimes.

Plenty of guilty cops are found guilty. It's just it rarely makes news when the system works. Because it's not supposed to be news. If all the times something didn't go wrong were reported, people would see that.

Plenty of guilty cops are found guilty. It's just it rarely makes news when the system works. Because it's not supposed to be news. If all the times something didn't go wrong were reported, people would see that.
The ones that make it to the news rarely get charged, so of course the ones who don't will be protected. Many people agree most cops are punks who bully low status men, and need to be defunded. Those faggots will never go after any real criminals, just the easy ones because they're cowards and thieves.

The ones that make it to the news rarely get charged, so of course the ones who don't will be protected. Many people agree most cops are punks who bully low status men, and need to be defunded. Those faggots will never go after any real criminals, just the easy ones because they're cowards and thieves.

The defunding movement is a reaction of emotion, not logic. That's why it's so recent. Had George Floyd not gotten himself killed we wouldn't be talking about this. Had George Floyd not gotten himself killed, no one would care. Hence why no one was talking about this during Ferguson. It just happened to happen during the age of social media spin.

117285021_3239286429526284_7690973090734413966_n.png

you can't even play vidya in peace at your own house
It's over

The defunding movement is a reaction of emotion, not logic. That's why it's so recent. Had George Floyd not gotten himself killed we wouldn't be talking about this. Had George Floyd not gotten himself killed, no one would care. Hence why no one was talking about this during Ferguson. It just happened to happen during the age of social media spin.
If most the cops are corrupt and can't arrest men without killing them then they deserve to be defunded, and replaced with uncucked constitution only enforcing cops. The outrage that's happening today is what should've been happening decades ago.

If most the cops are corrupt and can't arrest men without killing them then they deserve to be defunded, and replaced with uncucked constitution only enforcing cops. The outrage that's happening today is what should've been happening decades ago.

If cops can't arrest men without killing them, that's a failure of the criminal, or the equipment, but not the cop. And certainly not the law. We shouldn't make crime legal just because some criminals figured out how to make life hard for the people trying to arrest them.

If cops can't arrest men without killing them, that's a failure of the criminal, or the equipment, but not the cop. And certainly not the law. We shouldn't make crime legal just because some criminals figured out how to make life hard for the people trying to arrest them.
If they knowingly use deadly equipment then they need to be punished. It's only ok to use lethal force against murderers or very violent people. Cucked laws that aren't applied to men and women equally shouldn't be enforced, and especially never attempt to kill someone in order to enforce those cucked laws. Men doing or selling drugs are none of the faggot cop's business.

If they knowingly use deadly equipment then they need to be punished. It's only ok to use lethal force against murderers or very violent people. Cucked laws that aren't applied to men and women equally shouldn't be enforced, and especially never attempt to kill someone in order to enforce those cucked laws. Men doing or selling drugs are none of the faggot cop's business.

Cops aren't gonna wait for a suspect to kill somebody before they use deadly force. They're supposed to try and prevent the suspect from hurting someone, not just strike back in revenge.

Cops aren't gonna wait for a suspect to kill somebody before they use deadly force. They're supposed to try and prevent the suspect from hurting someone, not just strike back in revenge.
Running away from a cop because he caught you with drugs doesn't mean that you'll be on your way to kill somebody after, if you didn't get caught.

Running away from a cop because he caught you with drugs doesn't mean that you'll be on your way to kill somebody after, if you didn't get caught.

If the suspect is just fleeing, that's when you use pepper spray or a Taser. Yeah, you shouldn't go straight for the gun. But you need to go for something. You need to go for everything you have, and not let the suspect escape. Bearing in mind that sometimes pepper spray or a Taser doesn't work. And sometimes pepper spray or a Taser will kill.

If the suspect is just fleeing, that's when you use pepper spray or a Taser. Yeah, you shouldn't go straight for the gun. But you need to go for something. You need to go for everything you have, and not let the suspect escape. Bearing in mind that sometimes pepper spray or a Taser doesn't work. And sometimes pepper spray or a Taser will kill.
If the pepper spray or the taser don't work then they have to let the law breaker go. If the taser accidentally kills him then it's not the cop's fault, but if the cop tased him repeatedly after he was already on the ground, or does something else excessive, then the cop needs to be in jail. No one would care if a foid got away from a cop for doing something small. Using a taser on someone over a petty crime is still too much. It's misandric to believe that men who run away from cops will immediately go on to murder people, and must be stopped at all costs, even if they ran away just for stealing a piece of candy. A lot of cop worshipers believe the cops must be obeyed like gods, and if you don't bow down to them then they should be allowed to kill you, because you tried to get away from letting them enforce their stupid laws that they cherry pick who to punish with, especially the cucked laws.

If the pepper spray or the taser don't work then they have to let the law breaker go. If the taser accidentally kills him then it's not the cop's fault, but if the cop tased him repeatedly after he was already on the ground, or does something else excessive, then the cop needs to be in jail. No one would care if a foid got away from a cop for doing something small. Using a taser on someone over a petty crime is still too much. It's misandric to believe that men who run away from cops will immediately go on to murder people, and must be stopped at all costs, even if they ran away just for stealing a piece of candy. A lot of cop worshipers believe the cops must be obeyed like gods, and if you don't bow down to them then they should be allowed to kill you, because you tried to get away from letting them enforce their stupid laws that they cherry pick who to punish with, especially the cucked laws.

Again, maybe we should care when women commit crimes. You talk of change, change the leniency towards certain offenders then.

Again, maybe we should care when women commit crimes. You talk of change, change the leniency towards certain offenders then.
Change the leniency and treat men like foids. Faggot cops will never treat foids like men.

Change the leniency and treat men like foids. Faggot cops will never treat foids like men.

Why is that change possible, but my change isn't possible?

Why is that change possible, but my change isn't possible?
Because cucks will never treat foids like men. And I never seen you advocate hard for cops to treat foids like men. You're only saying you care now but probably won't do anything after to make change happen. That's why the only people who can help make change are those who are fed up with the cucked laws, and will fight against them until they are applied to everyone equally.

He wasn't a cel, he had a gf.
I'm gonna need more than one article about this. One month George Floyd is a martyr, later we learn he resisted arrest and the cops were warranted in using force. I need the actual story behind this.
Cops knocked on his door in the dead of night cause of a noise complaint, didn't properly identify themself, he came out with a firearm in his hand, cops drew their firearms and told him him to get on the floor and drop the gun which he did, the cop on his left side had 0 patience and basically executed a surrendering man.

He wasn't a cel, he had a gf.

Cops knocked on his door in the dead of night cause of a noise complaint, didn't properly identify themself, he came out with a firearm in his hand, cops drew their firearms and told him him to get on the floor and drop the gun which he did, the cop on his left side had 0 patience and basically executed a surrendering man.

Ah, I see. A mistake was made because an officer panicked/misunderstood. Unless the officer who discharged their weapon has some explanation for why they believed the man wasn't actually surrendering at the time.

Ah, I see. A mistake was made because an officer panicked/misunderstood. Unless the officer who discharged their weapon has some explanation for why they believed the man wasn't actually surrendering at the time.
The guy who shot him was basically too paranoid to be a police officer, and shot the civi whilst he was already on his knees and dropping his weapon.

The guy who shot him was basically too paranoid to be a police officer, and shot the civi whilst he was already on his knees and dropping his weapon.

"Dropping his weapon." So he hadn't dropped it yet, he was in the process of dropping it. But how clear was that? Was the gun pointed at any officers at the time?

Was the gun pointed at any officers at the time?
No, the weapon was held to the side and pointed at the ground at all times, someone already included a video on this thread here i think.

Because cucks will never treat foids like men. And I never seen you advocate hard for cops to treat foids like men. You're only saying you care now but probably won't do anything after to make change happen. That's why the only people who can help make change are those who are fed up with the cucked laws, and will fight against them until they are applied to everyone equally.

How are you making change?

No, the weapon was held to the side and pointed at the ground at all times, someone already included a video on this thread here i think.

Wait, this???

Oh, that's not what I thought happened. I was told the cops didn't identify themselves. They clearly say "Phoenix Police." You come to the door with a gun after you hear "Phoenix Police" you kinda deserve to die.

Also, the gun was held to the side, but you can't see from that footage whether or not it was pointed at an officer.

Wait, this???
Yep that. Keep in mind that they may not have heard them the first time and they hid themself by standing to the side of the door instead of in front of it. That's what i meant by "not properly identifying themself".

How are you making change?

Wait, this???

Oh, that's not what I thought happened. I was told the cops didn't identify themselves. They clearly say "Phoenix Police." You come to the door with a gun after you hear "Phoenix Police" you kinda deserve to die.

Also, the gun was held to the side, but you can't see from that footage whether or not it was pointed at an officer.

Brutal Americapill

Yep that. Keep in mind that they may not have heard them the first time and they hid themself by standing to the side of the door instead of in front of it. That's what i meant by "not properly identifying themself".

If I don't hear who's at the door, I say "Who's there?" I don't bring a gun. Best case scenario, this guy didn't hear who was at the door and decided "Better threaten them with a gun anyway."

I hate loud neighbors

By trying to get all the uncucked men to stand up against faggot cops and cucked laws.

Well then I'm trying to get all the uncucked men to realize that criminals are not our friends, and should not be given leniency.

Well then I'm trying to get all the uncucked men to realize that criminals are not our friends, and should not be given leniency.
"Criminals" who don't follow cucked laws and don't respect whiteknight cops are our best friends.

"Criminals" who don't follow cucked laws and don't respect whiteknight cops are our best friends.

They're not my friends.

They're not my friends.
Standing up to gynocentric cops means they will stand up against whoredom. There's no group that advocates for foids to be convicted and arrested and killed as much as men for the same crimes, but there are people who want to get rid of the cucked cops all together.

Standing up to gynocentric cops means they will stand up against whoredom. There's no group that advocates for foids to be convicted and arrested and killed as much as men for the same crimes, but there are people who want to get rid of the cucked cops all together.

There are groups who want women to not receive leniency just for being women. It's not that controversial a stance, there are even some proclaimed feminists who proclaim they stand for that.