Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Coping into Christianity didnt work for me

MenDokeSey

MenDokeSey

Greycel
I've believed in it so hard, so desperately that I truly believe there is a Hell now. I believe in all of it. But I don't get how God made me so ugly that even children say "eww" when they see me.

Won't get a gf looking the way I look. And you might think, "well stop being a bitch and work out" or "plastik surgery dood" but no, this is how I was made and I accept it.

And I will carry this hatred of God to my grave and onward to eternal Hell.

There is no god or hell. There is nothing

"Don't worry, It's all according to god's plan" :soy:

There is no god or hell. There is nothing
If you believe that, why haven't you killed yourself? Sorry to put it that way... But I'd really like to know. What stops agnostic/Atheist incels from doing it.
If i wasn't so fearful myself, I would plan it right away.

Jfl at believing in fairy tales. Brutal iq pill tbh

"Ackchually you are like Job and your faith is being tested with difficult trials, never stop believing :soy::soy::soy::soy:"

"Ackchually you are like Job and your faith is being tested with difficult trials, never stop believing :soy::soy::soy::soy:"
Job lived in a mansion with maids jfl. Comparing myself to him is pure cope

If you believe that, why haven't you killed yourself? Sorry to put it that way... But I'd really like to know. What stops agnostic/Atheist incels from doing it.
I'd like the athiestcels to answer this too if I didn't believe in God I would definitely check out early. I believe they have doubts in their athiesm which is natural but reject it to cope with their miserable existence

I'd like the athiestcels to answer this too if I didn't believe in God I would definitely check out early. I believe they have doubts in their athiesm which is natural but reject it to cope with their miserable existence
Stupid argument. It is in our dna to try to survive at all cost, for obvious reasons:feelshaha:. Or do you theistcels also reject evolution

Stupid argument. It is in our dna to try to survive at all cost, for obvious reasons:feelshaha:. Or do you theistcels also reject evolution
Evolution thought it best to make the vast majority of humans theistic since forever. So evolution agrees with religion dummy, explain we never any atheistic societies in the past??? Not even one that was significant. When you die I hope you remember this thread edgy boy

Evolution thought it best to make the vast majority of humans theistic since forever. So evolution agrees with religion dummy, explain we never any atheistic societies in the past??? Not even one that was significant. When you die I hope you remember this thread edgy boy
No idea what your point is but religioncels are retarded

No idea what your point is but religioncels are retarded
My point is From the dawn of man we have believed in religions from the earliest data we have from ancient cities like babylonia and even previous. Throughout all this time evolution which athiests covet so much thought it best to keep religion to this fucking day!!! So you guys (athiests)are unnatural in evolutionary terms

just the thought of not existing is what keeps me from it.

be a good boy and youll get to be ugly in heaven FOREVER
just the thought of not existing is what keeps me from it.
u didnt exist before u were born, remember?

Christianity is generally a cuck cope fabricated to keep you retarded. The only acceptable and even interesting brand of Christianity I've encountered so far is Marcion of Sinope's.

We are hardwired to preserve our existence, to fear death, the unknown and what is irreversible, plus death is painful. And we are always too attached to something in life, be it family, friends or even our routines and copes.