Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Coping into Christianity didnt work for me

M

MenDokeSey

Greycel
Joined
Nov 14, 2021
Posts
4
Online
1h 15m
I've believed in it so hard, so desperately that I truly believe there is a Hell now. I believe in all of it. But I don't get how God made me so ugly that even children say "eww" when they see me.

Won't get a gf looking the way I look. And you might think, "well stop being a bitch and work out" or "plastik surgery dood" but no, this is how I was made and I accept it.

And I will carry this hatred of God to my grave and onward to eternal Hell.
 
Incelius Savage

Incelius Savage

Fuck, I'm UNVOLUNTARY HUMAN. The Class Above Incel
★★
Joined
May 28, 2021
Posts
2,637
Online
32d 11h 48m
There is no god or hell. There is nothing
 
Ika-Sama

Ika-Sama

Suffering From Life
★★★★★
Joined
Sep 2, 2020
Posts
7,931
Online
132d 3h 58m
"Don't worry, It's all according to god's plan" :soy:
 
Deleted member 36606

Deleted member 36606

My ban shall come
-
Joined
Sep 4, 2021
Posts
1,253
Online
17d 11h 51m
IengZengCel

IengZengCel

Nobody appreciates me :/ TKpilled
★★
Joined
Apr 5, 2021
Posts
637
Online
31d 20h 57m
Ika-Sama said:
"Don't worry, It's all according to god's plan" :soy:
All-good omnibenevolent God gave you such a wonderful life :bluepill::bluepill::bluepill::bluepill::bluepill::bluepill:
 
M

MenDokeSey

Greycel
Joined
Nov 14, 2021
Posts
4
Online
1h 15m
Incelius Savage said:
There is no god or hell. There is nothing
If you believe that, why haven't you killed yourself? Sorry to put it that way... But I'd really like to know. What stops agnostic/Atheist incels from doing it.
If i wasn't so fearful myself, I would plan it right away.
 
Deleted member 36828

Deleted member 36828

Hypogonadism destroyed me
-
Joined
Sep 15, 2021
Posts
2,413
Online
19d 13h 52m
Jfl at believing in fairy tales. Brutal iq pill tbh
 
Lycan

Lycan

INCEL LIVES MATTER
★★
Joined
Nov 3, 2021
Posts
1,694
Online
25d 3h 13m
Incelius Savage said:
There is no god or hell. There is nothing
IengZengCel said:
All-good omnibenevolent God gave you such a wonderful life :bluepill::bluepill::bluepill::bluepill::bluepill::bluepill:
Ika-Sama said:
"Don't worry, It's all according to god's plan" :soy:
Luxury said:
Jfl at believing in fairy tales. Brutal iq pill tbh
keep your silly superstitions out of here, looks like a lot of incels don't like that hocus pocus abracadabra leap of faith bs
 
M

MenDokeSey

Greycel
Joined
Nov 14, 2021
Posts
4
Online
1h 15m
Luxury said:
Jfl at believing in fairy tales. Brutal iq pill tbh
You're prolly an autist dumbfuck.
 
thespanishcel

thespanishcel

Legend
★★
Joined
May 13, 2018
Posts
3,629
Online
72d 12h 29m
"Ackchually you are like Job and your faith is being tested with difficult trials, never stop believing :soy::soy::soy::soy:"
 
M

MenDokeSey

Greycel
Joined
Nov 14, 2021
Posts
4
Online
1h 15m
Lycan said:
keep your silly superstitions out of here, looks like a lot of incels don't like that hocus pocus abracadabra leap of faith bs
Narrow-minded.
 
Deleted member 36828

Deleted member 36828

Hypogonadism destroyed me
-
Joined
Sep 15, 2021
Posts
2,413
Online
19d 13h 52m
MenDokeSey said:
You're prolly an autist dumbfuck.
At least I don't believe in stories made for children:feelshaha:
 
W

worthlessloser26

Veteran
Joined
Apr 29, 2021
Posts
1,057
Online
65d 21h 54m
thespanishcel said:
"Ackchually you are like Job and your faith is being tested with difficult trials, never stop believing :soy::soy::soy::soy:"
Job lived in a mansion with maids jfl. Comparing myself to him is pure cope
 
S

Startheon

Major
Joined
Oct 1, 2021
Posts
2,034
Online
40d 3h 28m
MenDokeSey said:
If you believe that, why haven't you killed yourself? Sorry to put it that way... But I'd really like to know. What stops agnostic/Atheist incels from doing it.
If i wasn't so fearful myself, I would plan it right away.
I'd like the athiestcels to answer this too if I didn't believe in God I would definitely check out early. I believe they have doubts in their athiesm which is natural but reject it to cope with their miserable existence
 
Deleted member 36828

Deleted member 36828

Hypogonadism destroyed me
-
Joined
Sep 15, 2021
Posts
2,413
Online
19d 13h 52m
Startheon said:
I'd like the athiestcels to answer this too if I didn't believe in God I would definitely check out early. I believe they have doubts in their athiesm which is natural but reject it to cope with their miserable existence
Stupid argument. It is in our dna to try to survive at all cost, for obvious reasons:feelshaha:. Or do you theistcels also reject evolution
 
S

Startheon

Major
Joined
Oct 1, 2021
Posts
2,034
Online
40d 3h 28m
Luxury said:
Stupid argument. It is in our dna to try to survive at all cost, for obvious reasons:feelshaha:. Or do you theistcels also reject evolution
Evolution thought it best to make the vast majority of humans theistic since forever. So evolution agrees with religion dummy, explain we never any atheistic societies in the past??? Not even one that was significant. When you die I hope you remember this thread edgy boy
 
Deleted member 36828

Deleted member 36828

Hypogonadism destroyed me
-
Joined
Sep 15, 2021
Posts
2,413
Online
19d 13h 52m
Startheon said:
Evolution thought it best to make the vast majority of humans theistic since forever. So evolution agrees with religion dummy, explain we never any atheistic societies in the past??? Not even one that was significant. When you die I hope you remember this thread edgy boy
No idea what your point is but religioncels are retarded
 
S

Startheon

Major
Joined
Oct 1, 2021
Posts
2,034
Online
40d 3h 28m
Luxury said:
No idea what your point is but religioncels are retarded
My point is From the dawn of man we have believed in religions from the earliest data we have from ancient cities like babylonia and even previous. Throughout all this time evolution which athiests covet so much thought it best to keep religion to this fucking day!!! So you guys (athiests)are unnatural in evolutionary terms
 
Incelius Savage

Incelius Savage

Fuck, I'm UNVOLUNTARY HUMAN. The Class Above Incel
★★
Joined
May 28, 2021
Posts
2,637
Online
32d 11h 48m
MenDokeSey said:
If you believe that, why haven't you killed yourself? Sorry to put it that way... But I'd really like to know. What stops agnostic/Atheist incels from doing it.
If i wasn't so fearful myself, I would plan it right away.
just the thought of not existing is what keeps me from it.
 
HeroinNihilism

HeroinNihilism

pilotwings64cel
★★★★★
Joined
Aug 22, 2020
Posts
8,173
Online
95d 15h 23m
be a good boy and youll get to be ugly in heaven FOREVER
Incelius Savage said:
just the thought of not existing is what keeps me from it.
u didnt exist before u were born, remember?
 
unuser

unuser

saudade dos cria que já se forão
★★
Joined
Oct 6, 2021
Posts
1,198
Online
14d 8h 56m
Christianity is generally a cuck cope fabricated to keep you retarded. The only acceptable and even interesting brand of Christianity I've encountered so far is Marcion of Sinope's.

MenDokeSey said:
If you believe that, why haven't you killed yourself? Sorry to put it that way... But I'd really like to know. What stops agnostic/Atheist incels from doing it.
If i wasn't so fearful myself, I would plan it right away.
Startheon said:
I'd like the athiestcels to answer this too if I didn't believe in God I would definitely check out early. I believe they have doubts in their athiesm which is natural but reject it to cope with their miserable existence
We are hardwired to preserve our existence, to fear death, the unknown and what is irreversible, plus death is painful. And we are always too attached to something in life, be it family, friends or even our routines and copes.
 
shape1
shape2
shape3
shape4
shape7
shape8
Top