Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

JFL Coping ethnic subhuman thinks his race is white

• Thread starter Deleted member 2686
  • Start date
D

Deleted member 2686

MCTOW
-
Poor lebanese man, trying to prove to the world that his variety of arab is any different than other arabs because they are a lot of non muslim lebanese as well

Nafris are now white, @tehgymcel420 are you honored now that you are a southern med instead of a north African?
1560779583984.png

AYY HABIBI, WE ARE WHITE AND EUROPEAN NOW(He thinks being slav is better than being an arab, which is quite telling)
1560781621296.png

Him seething at the truth
1560781715126.png

1560782081054.png

He also thinks Jews are not ethnic(JFL, they are very much ethnics, look at their noses, black hair, and eyes, they are only a tad or a shade lighter than arabs(majority))

Poor faggot think haplogroup alone is enough to prove anything he probably doesn't know what subclades mean. just JFL
this is pure cancer when people who dont know this science starts talking about haplogroups. poor faggots think haplogroups represent any specific ethnicity. "look I'm jb2 therefore i'm close to this european ethnicity" no lol,that not how thats works

Last edited:
every single ethnic thinks they're white (i'm half afghan half white myself and accept my subhumanity). i was arguing with a curry on r/braincels about the "aryan ancestry of india" and he claimed he had greek and persian roots. i checked his profile, he had made a post on r/truerateme and he was legit a dark skinned south indian dravidian curry JFL.

idk there are a lot of blonde and redheaded Jews in Israel
many Ashkenazim can easily pass as European due to their heavy Northern European mixture, that's why you have all these "woke" (aka cucked) whites who turn out to be Jewish
a pic of IDF foids, the pale ones could pass as European:

many Ashkenazim can easily pass as European due to their heavy Northern European mixture, that's why you have all these "woke" (aka cucked) whites who turn out to be Jewish
View attachment 123075
The thing is Ashkenazis are actually european while Sephardic jews are real semitics.

Just look at this: https://www.haaretz.com/1.4718949

Israel suffers from skin cancer because most of them are not native to these deserts lmao. Israel's skin cancer is rate second in the world.

in the other hand Palestinians doing well because they are actually native to those lands.

He looks white to me.

every single ethnic thinks they're white (i'm half afghan half white myself and accept my subhumanity). i was arguing with a curry on r/braincels about the "aryan ancestry of india" and he claimed he had greek and persian roots. i checked his profile, he had made a post on r/truerateme and he was legit a dark skinned south indian dravidian curry JFL.
is your afghan side is pashtun or what ?
low iq

I am European and I could see guys like him around the street.
well now i read he has greek ancestry and you're in italy so its normal i guess

Ethnics want to be white so badly because they don't want to be associated with the low-IQ Arabs (I'm talking about the 'real' Arabs from the peninsula; Saudis, Yemenis and Omanis) and blacks. They are the scum of the earth and there is no pride to be found in being descended from them.
Meanwhile, Greeks, Romans, Persians etc. were the ones who created civilisation so of course everyone wants to say that they are descended from them rather than a bunch of tribal shitskins from the desert.

Ethnics want to be white so badly because they don't want to be associated with the low-IQ Arabs (I'm talking about the 'real' Arabs from the peninsula; Saudis, Yemenis and Omanis) and blacks. They are the scum of the earth and there is no pride to be found in being descended from them.
Meanwhile, Greeks, Romans, Persians etc. were the ones who created civilisation so of course everyone wants to say that they are descended from them rather than a bunch of tribal shitskins from the desert.
I don't understand it. why would they refuse their ancestors ? I would still be proud of my ancestors even if they were ogga bogga tribe in africa and would embrace their tradition

Well it is true that curries do have white ancestry

but it does not change the fact that they are subhuman due to abo admixture\

View attachment 123075
tbh it might be different for slav ppl but the jews I have seen irl can either pass for middle eastern/north african or full euro

I have seen few that are a mix of both

I have seen few that are a mix of both
its over for southern curries tbh they have heavy abo admixture

View attachment 123075
:feelspuke:
i guess. at least my mom has green eyes and blonde so i can larp my ancestry.

Poor faggot think haplogroup alone is enough to prove anything he probably doesn't know what subclades mean. just JFL
this is pure cancer when people who dont know this science starts talking about haplogroups. poor faggots think haplogroups represent any specific ethnicity. "look I'm jb2 therefore i'm close to this european ethnicity" no lol,that not how thats works
exactly this. some curries have r1a haplogroup but they arent white

https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Haplogroup_R1a
lol no its not. those 2 arent even bad

not really abo but different classification of the australoid race. anyways i dont see any with abo features so it cant be much

Last edited:
He is coping, lots of ethnics do this and it's stupid and pathetic, I can call a bird a plane as many times as I want, it will never become one though no matter how much I wish it.

exactly this. some curries have r1a haplogroup but they arent white

https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Haplogroup_R1a
For example, haplogroup IJ is found in western Asia and north africa,Europe but it also found among natives of Americas as well as Australasia those who don't know it would think these groups are related but they belong to different subclades
Autosomal gene structure what determines race and phenotype tbh
not haplogroups

Last edited:
you’re a nigger if you aren’t blonde and don’t have blue eyes tbh

Nassim Nicholas Taleb is pretty based, though, IMO. I've read Anti-fragile and The Black Swan. Recommended.

A lot of ethnic europeans cope too. Many southern europeans are not white.
He thinks being slav is better than being an arab, which is quite telling
It is in every possible way. You fell for the pol memes. Every ethnic would rather be Slovenian, Slovakian or whatever than egyptian.

So many Arabs (or whatever they identify as) cope like this, even a few in this community.

This happens in South America too, the mayority of the population claim that they have some European ancestry, like Spanish, Portuguese, Italian, Germanic, etc. But many of them are 50-100% amerindians. They are coping very hard, nobody want to recognise that they are "amerindians".

brutal gulf arab pill

Even Keanu reeves is a lebanese faggot.

View attachment 123075

heavy Northern European mixture ??

check maps

we wuz white n sheit

I swear the amount of arabs that cope this way.

Every ethnic trying to be white deserves capital punishment. Nassim is a fucking coper with his pseudo science, your haplogroup doesnt say shit about your admixture! Its all about autosomal D NA!
Every ethnic trying to be white deserves capital punishment. Nassim is a fucking coper with his pseudo science, your haplogroup doesnt say shit about your admixture! Its all about autosomal D NA!

alot could pass as white, not that i care either way.

Bashar al-Assad, syrian.
130828202047-27-ass-chronicled-horizontal-large-gallery.jpg

Bashar al-Assad, syrian.
People confuse nationality with ethnicity,not everyone in arabian peninsula is arab for example,or people see a turkic from Russia and think that's how ethnic russians looks like

Tallfags are calling this post retarded jfl

Bashar al-Assad, syrian.
Assad is an Alawite, they are descended from the pre-Islamic Assyrians and managed to keep their blood pure through their religious sect by rejecting converts. Many Shia Islamic sects came into existence to preserve both pre-Islamic blood and religious ideas without having to fear Islamic opression.
Look at a map of the Sassanid Persian Empire and then a map of the distribution of Shia muslims in the middle-east, you'll see that the Shias in Saudi Arabia for example all live in the region that used to be part of the Persian Empire.

The thing is Ashkenazis are actually european while Sephardic jews are real semitics.

Just look at this: https://www.haaretz.com/1.4718949

Israel suffers from skin cancer because most of them are not native to these deserts lmao. Israel's skin cancer is rate second in the world.

in the other hand Palestinians doing well because they are actually native to those lands.
^This is very important.

Look at a map of the Sassanid Persian Empire and then a map of the distribution of Shia muslims in the middle-east, you'll see that the Shias in Saudi Arabia for example all live in the region that used to be part of the Persian Empire.
There are shias in yemen and egypt (egypt was once under sassanian rule but it was very short). I know that shia Islam was effected by zoroastrianism but I dont think this statement is entirely correct.

Lebanese are biggest copers, they're only ones who want to prove they're white

He's neither European nor Arab, he's Lebanese. If you're from the Middle East, you'll able to very easily tell the difference between, say, a Saudi and a Moroccan, or an Egyptian and an Iraqi (except for minority cases, of course). Arab, in the modern sense, isn't used as an ethnicity, but as a way to designate peoples whose official language is Arabic. This is why the Sudanese and Somalis are considered Arabs, despite clearly being overwhelmingly Negroid in racial composition. In the past, the word Arab was only used to refer to those who descend from the Arabian Peninsula, but this changed at some point during the Ottoman period, probably as a way for conquered Arabic-speaking nations to establish an identity in opposition to that of the Turkish-speaking Ottomans.

Ethnics that try to claim white are on a different level of cope
just accept who you are

i remember i used to think i was white when i was younger

Ethnics that try to claim white are on a different level of cope
just accept who you are
Could not have said it any better. It´s a typical display of "narcissism of small differences".