Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

[Copefuel] Chick fil a brought back the peach milkshake

shii410

shii410

الصابئي
★★★★★
I been wanting them to bring dis shii back for years fr:feelsjuice:

Im not much of a chonker and am usually a healthy guy but chick fil a peach milkshake slaps ngl

Bruh milkshakes lowkey BUSSIN bussin fr no cap :feelsdevil:

Last edited:
Whats your favorite milkshake flavour?

Im not much of a chonker and am usually a healthy guy but chick fil a peach milkshake slaps ngl
Milkshakes are shitfuel tbh.
Enjoy your time on the toilet later

Just don't consoom too much and become a fatcel.

Sounds disgusting ngl

mogs me. I couldn't have it without headaches.

I went to a Chick fil a last week and a black landwhale kept laughing at me while I was ordering. I wish I could be brave enough to pour a cup of milkshake onto her face before I left.

Never going back there til they get rid of the PICKLES on their sandwiches

Nice, i had a coconut milkshake from kfc last week, its epic win

I went to a Chick fil a last week and a black landwhale kept laughing at me while I was ordering. I wish I could be brave enough to pour a cup of milkshake onto her face before I left.
Why are so many negresses landwhales

They lack enough self-control to stop fattening themselves while at the same time coercing society into accepting their disgusting body shape.

sorry, gymaxxxing so can't have that

I didn’t know peach milkshakes were a thing

holy fucking shit

you mean to tell me you were born in the first half of the 20th century

did you ride dinosaurs to school
Yeah I did I rode your grandma to school

THEY DONT NEED TO TRY ITS A FUNCTION OF SOCIETY AND THEIR ABILITY TO GET A MAN AND HOLD THEIR SMV WHILE STILL BEING SOCIALLY ACCEPTED THE STATE NOW IS LITERALLY ANY WOMAN UNDER 220LBS IS ON EASY STREET PRESS ANY OR ALL BUTTONS SIMULTANEOUSLY WHILE DRINKING COCONUT MILKSHAKES FROM KFC TO WIN

Try not to drink it too fast or else your brain will go numb, you can call that a mental freeze

Users who are viewing this thread

shape1
shape2
shape3
shape4
shape5
shape6
Back