Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

[Cope Warning] is it possible to just not translate well into camera/screen?

Zyros

Zyros

Banned
-
I know that it may sound like cope but these last 2 years made me think this.

I have literally the lowest social media and dating app performance of all my friends LOL. The fucking lowest. Yes irl in person (partying, etc) I otperform almost every one of them. They know me and gave me the fame of the quiet womanizer (because of my insanely high inhibition). But then when it comes to for example local social media or online dating apps, they get way way more likes, matches, messages than me. I am the best performer of all irl yet the worst performer online. (funny note, not very long ago I had the fame of the loser virgin  who never gets any attention lol).

And late irl certain events coupled at the same time with an insanely low online performance streak made me think again about this subject.

I have seen people whose screen self look better than their irl self, and people whose irl self looked better than their screen self, but this difference?

Am I coping?

Am I missing something?

Personality wise, i am the highest inhibition thing out there because i am terrified of rejection. I never approach and almost never take the first step and am known for my high inhibition too.

100% a fact that some people do not look good in photos and look much better in real life. There are also people that look good in photos but worse in real life. The term photogenic is not a joke. Yes you can be in-photogenic.

Your selfies are too gay and pretentious. They look like you're putting way too much effort into them and women want someone who isn't a complete buzz kill. You probably come off quite different IRL.

While you look aesthetic in your avi, it's not a pic most girls would swipe right on.

Group photo where you look happy, photo of you with an animal, photo of you doing something physical. One selfie at most.

It's entirely plausible, so while I say don't get your bluepillhopes too high, if you're doing better IRL then you don't have an actual facial problem and it's more on how you take the pictures or how you present yourself.

This would be absolute cope if you didn't do good IRL though.

It's because your pics are too try-hard. Look more casual.

Obviously lens distortion can do damage to your facial proportions depending on other factors. NCT is often worse, and horsefaces get even worse. I doubt it would have a big impact on your face though, its probably due to seeming weird as suggested above if anything.

BAN ZYROS
[size=xx-large]BAN ZYROS[/size]
[size=xx-large][size=xx-large]BAN ZYROS[/size][/size]
[size=xx-large][size=xx-large][size=xx-large]BAN ZYROS[/size][/size][/size]
[size=xx-large][size=xx-large][size=xx-large][size=xx-large]BAN ZYROS[/size][/size][/size][/size]
[size=xx-large][size=xx-large][size=xx-large][size=xx-large][size=xx-large]BAN ZYROS[/size][/size][/size][/size][/size]
[size=xx-large][size=xx-large][size=xx-large][size=xx-large][size=xx-large][size=xx-large]BAN ZYROS[/size][/size][/size][/size][/size][/size]
[size=xx-large][size=xx-large][size=xx-large][size=xx-large][size=xx-large][size=xx-large][size=xx-large]BAN ZYROS[/size][/size][/size][/size][/size][/size][/size]

Why is this person still posting here?

If you honestly feel that your pics don't do you justice, just morph them to what you look like irl

forevergymcelling said:
If you honestly feel that your pics don't do you justice, just morph them to what you look like irl

But what if your perception of what you look like is wrong? They'll end up making an excuse and leave.

The angry pouting look only works in photos when you have actually have a decent frame.

You cannot have the frame of a 9 year old girl and try to look tough.

Users who are viewing this thread

shape1
shape2
shape3
shape4
shape5
shape6
Back