Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Based Cope my ass [to all morons who say cope]

• Thread starter Deleted member 41061
  • Start date
You guys are fucking hilarious lmaoo :feelsPop:

SHUT THE FUCK UP ALREADY YOU STUPID FUCK! YOU ARE WORTHLESS TRASH! YOU ARE NOTHING! I WOULD FUCKIN KILL YOU WITH MY HANDS!!! FUCKIN POKE OUT EYES AND MAKE YOU FUCKIN EAT THEM! CUT YOUR FUCKIN FINGERS AND SKIN YOU!!! WORTHLESS FIECES! YOU ARE NO ONE FUCK YOU PIECE OF SHIT JEWISH ABOMINATION UNDONE ABORTION FUCK YA
You in germany?

SHUT THE FUCK UP ALREADY YOU STUPID FUCK! YOU ARE WORTHLESS TRASH! YOU ARE NOTHING! I WOULD FUCKIN KILL YOU WITH MY HANDS!!! FUCKIN POKE OUT EYES AND MAKE YOU FUCKIN EAT THEM! CUT YOUR FUCKIN FINGERS AND SKIN YOU!!! WORTHLESS FIECES! YOU ARE NO ONE FUCK YOU PIECE OF SHIT JEWISH ABOMINATION UNDONE ABORTION FUCK YA
Fuck, you did it twice now it stopped being funny and moved to SAD ANGERY INKEL moment

:feelshaha: Jesus Christ

Total: 45 (Incels: 29, Bluepillers: 16)

:feelsPop::feelsPop::feelsPop::feelsPop::feelsPop::feelsPop::feelsPop::feelsPop::feelsPop::feelsPop:
:feelsPop::feelsPop::feelsPop::feelsPop::feelsPop::feelsPop::feelsPop::feelsPop::feelsPop::feelsPop:
:feelsPop::feelsPop::feelsPop::feelsPop::feelsPop::feelsPop::feelsPop::feelsPop::feelsPop:

:soy::soy::soy::soy::soy::soy::soy::soy::soy::soy:
:soy::soy::soy::soy::soy::soy:

This is the funniest thread I ever read, I never laughed this hard

Absolute degenerate fuck you don't need to bow you got your whole ass open.

You're current year so yes you're a GrAYcel.

Hey you fucking Ukrainian piece of shit, don’t talk to my nigga @Revolution Needed like that, can’t wait for putin to finally launch nukes towards your shithole country and obliterate you from the face of this earth

Hey you fucking Ukrainian piece of shit, don’t talk to my nigga @Revolution Needed like that, can’t wait for putin to finally launch nukes towards your shithole country and obliterate you from the face of this earth
You're late to the party the cake is all gone.

Yeah well guess what I’m making another cake, you can lick the icing off my balls you gay Jew nigger tranny fuck
Someone come get they drunk uncle out of here.

Everything is a cope, women and relationships are copes also. Only purpose in life is to survive and enjoy the most you can. IMO ldaring. lack of will, high inhibness that prevent us from doing anything in life, it is a mental illness and doesnt have much to do with foids.

Someone come get they drunk uncle out of here.

I don’t drink alcohol because it’s haram, I do like to drink pussy juice though, unlike you who loves to drink nigger cum

I don’t drink alcohol because it’s haram, I do like to drink pussy juice though, unlike you who loves to drink nigger cum
All you guys do is project your gayness onto others, if you can't accept yourself, that's your problem.

You need Allah.

I'm sorry but I have to say cope to this one.

I understand what you mean but it is hopeless, every attempt is just you torturing yourself over nothing, why wage your live at Mc Donald's while you can enjoy your comfy life :feelscomfy:

Listen Nietzsche.

Copernico plebbit spacing Go back IT :feels:

To all you stupid niggaz, listen up

You can cope my ass. Why do you keep on saying such a thing that everything is a cope? Because you scared of action. Life is shit and any attemp to make it better for yourself is only by many on this forum finalized with "HEHE COPE BRRRRRRR I HAVE DOWN SYNDROME!!! :soy::soy::soy:"

I said truth about life in some threads and I get responses like "cope". What the fuck is wrong with you? I don't give a fuck some idiot with good face has it easier. I don't have it easier so I have to come up with other solutions YOU MORONS. YOU WOULD FUCKIN SUCK OFF THAT CHAD IF YOU COULD, YOU PRAISE THEM SO MUCH!

I have enough of that bullshit. And admins you should fuckin give warnings for overuse of that word. Some idiot LDAR and claims everything is a cope. Listen faggot, life shouldn't generally exist since it doesn't have sense but since I have program in my brain to be afraid of my own death I gotta make something out of my life.
I didn’t read, came here to say cope

Agreed, life isn’t only about fucking some foid. Just cause you can’t do that doesn’t mean life itself is meaningless.
based take.

WTF this Thread?...