Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Based Cope my ass [to all morons who say cope]

• Thread starter Deleted member 41061
  • Start date
Deleted member 41061

Deleted member 41061

Der Einzige und sein Eigentum
-
To all you stupid niggaz, listen up

You can cope my ass. Why do you keep on saying such a thing that everything is a cope? Because you scared of action. Life is shit and any attemp to make it better for yourself is only by many on this forum finalized with "HEHE COPE BRRRRRRR I HAVE DOWN SYNDROME!!! :soy::soy::soy:"

I said truth about life in some threads and I get responses like "cope". What the fuck is wrong with you? I don't give a fuck some idiot with good face has it easier. I don't have it easier so I have to come up with other solutions YOU MORONS. YOU WOULD FUCKIN SUCK OFF THAT CHAD IF YOU COULD, YOU PRAISE THEM SO MUCH!

I have enough of that bullshit. And admins you should fuckin give warnings for overuse of that word. Some idiot LDAR and claims everything is a cope. Listen faggot, life shouldn't generally exist since it doesn't have sense but since I have program in my brain to be afraid of my own death I gotta make something out of my life.

Last edited:

He is repressing himself, like Ap0calypse once was:

Today I saw a couple making out on the train to school this morning. They looked so happy. As usual, the guy had all the genetic features I lack. A full head of hair, a nice jaw, and non-mutated facial features. After years of seeing males with these genetic traits have constant sex and relationships, I've confirmed that these traits are necessary for a female to be genuinely attracted to you in a sexual way. Humans are animals, and animals have no morals when looking for a mate. Personality? Style? Intelligence? All is meaningless when you are a male with a recessed chin, balding, and ugly facial features.

Differential equations, organic chemistry, calculus 1-3, physics 1-2, and fluid mechanics are easy classes when you are motivated. If you pay attention and study hard, even a dumb person like me can ace them.

But being surrounded by girls in as an ugly virgin male 24/7 eventually breaks you. I find 99.9% of females my age attractive, all it takes is a single good trait to make a girl attractive. I try to tell myself to keep going, but I eventually surrender to my despair and cannot study anymore. I keep on studying the bare minimum, even though it is nowhere near my full potential.

Can any other collegecels relate? I can't be the only one.

I was born at the absolute bottom of the humanity's hierarchy. I'm ugly, stupid, and impulsive. I wish I had at least one good characteristic, anything it doesn't matter. At least most of you guys have good intelligence.

after the covid vaxx i lost all my physical and mental energy. i feel like an old fucking man, everything feels wrong now. stupid parents forced me to take that shit or get kicked out.

It's useless to talk sense into these mongrels, most cannot look past their lizard brains.

I deal with it by inciting them to suicide :lul:

It's useless to talk sense into these mongrels, most cannot look past their lizard brains.

I deal with it by inciting them to suicide :lul:
And that's good. You can be unatractive but fuckin trying to get something for yourself as an egoist, whereas they fuckin' look only at fuckin a foid and RELATIONSHIP BOOHOO MUH TOUCH OF A WHORE WHO KISSES ME WITH MOUTH WHICH WAS USED BY OTHERS AS A CUM DUMPSTER

Someone is having a bad trip of copium. :feelskek::feelskek::feelskek:

Copium Twitch

Hi Q post actually. Anything that isn’t the rope is a cope so basically the person saying that wants you to an hero to prove you’re a trucel. That’s why inceldom gets the death cult label.

Last edited:
Listen faggot, life shouldn't generally exist since it doesn't have sense but since I have program in my brain to be afraid of my own death I gotta make something out of my life.
cope

Cope: this thread
Taking action when your results will be negative :feelshaha: my god man get a grip.

@Cristo @Fancy Alcoholic @Saint Cho @AnotherInsertCel fuckin crabs in the bucket. Fuck you haters. I'm about money. Go fuckin rot

To all you stupid niggaz, listen up

You can cope my ass. Why do you keep on saying such a thing that everything is a cope? Because you scared of action. Life is shit and any attemp to make it better for yourself is only by many on this forum finalized with "HEHE COPE BRRRRRRR I HAVE DOWN SYNDROME!!! :soy::soy::soy:"

I said truth about life in some threads and I get responses like "cope". What the fuck is wrong with you? I don't give a fuck some idiot with good face has it easier. I don't have it easier so I have to come up with other solutions YOU MORONS. YOU WOULD FUCKIN SUCK OFF THAT CHAD IF YOU COULD, YOU PRAISE THEM SO MUCH!

I have enough of that bullshit. And admins you should fuckin give warnings for overuse of that word. Some idiot LDAR and claims everything is a cope. Listen faggot, life shouldn't generally exist since it doesn't have sense but since I have program in my brain to be afraid of my own death I gotta make something out of my life.
Dangerously based. Real nigga shit

Hi Q post actually. Anything that isn’t the rope is a cope so basically the person saying that wants you to an hero to prove you’re a trucel. That’s why inceldom gets the death cult label.
because they are fuckin stupid. They make own definitions, made fuckin subculture and own rules what to do or not to be considered incel, how to live life, what to think etc. I challange their status quo and idees fixes

@Cristo @Fancy Alcoholic @Saint Cho @AnotherInsertCel fuckin crabs in the bucket. Fuck you haters. I'm about money. Go fuckin rot
You will always be a nigger bitch who's total revolutionary value in life is making "fuck you nigger bitch" eyes at some random cashier when you check out some Doritos. Think long term. Acquire currency and based friends. Start a family. Never forgetti the spaghetti they a take away from a you

We ain't GrAYcels, all the niggas that said that shit were they at? Here rotting like the rest of us. :feelskek::feelskek::feelskek:

We ain't GrAYcels, all the niggas that said that shit were they at? Here rotting like the rest of us. :feelskek::feelskek::feelskek:
Bitch. I will muster my courage and take a fat shit on your trucel lookin ass face. Bow before my autism

Am I the graycel you stupid fuck? Hierarchical normie scum. Fuckin :bluepill::soy:

Agreed, life isn’t only about fucking some foid. Just cause you can’t do that doesn’t mean life itself is meaningless.
it is meaningless af, but I by having money can have lots of things and life is just easier

it is meaningless af, but I by having money can have lots of things and life is just easier
Things like bitching on a forum. Bitchmaxxing is lll there is to life bro. Get that cortisol spike out and indulge in it till you're soy to the soggy bone marrow

Things like bitching on a forum. Bitchmaxxing is lll there is to life bro. Get that cortisol spike out and indulge in it till you're soy to the soggy bone marrow
?

Ngl he want that Hitler D but the poor square stache only got one ball for him to lick on
You in the same closet as him, fuck is you talking about?!

Holy shit. Someone started speaking ebonics all of a sudden. You in prison sitting on some naked nigger lap mate?

shut the fuck up or I will kill you. I have fuckin enough you fuckin crabs. All the fuckin life I have to listen to fucks like you that only pull down. Fuck ya

shut the fuck up or I will kill you. I have fuckin enough you fuckin crabs. All the fuckin life I have to listen to fucks like you that only pull down. Fuck ya
Pull up, been waiting to kill a nigga like you.

Pull up, been waiting to kill a nigga like you.
What would you fuckin do to me stupid fieces? What? Bend down and waiting to be fucked 'cause that's all you faggot can do. Larp more you piece of shit. I fuckin hate you. I hope you fuckin die by fuckin unimagable painful tortures you fuckin piece of shit faggot tranny. Fuck you jewish cunt. I FUCKIN HATE YOU MOTHERFUCKER FUCK YOU JEWISH FUCK!!!

What would you fuckin do to me stupid fieces? What? Bend down and waiting to be fucked 'cause that's all you faggot can do. Larp more you piece of shit. I fuckin hate you. I hope you fuckin die by fuckin unimagable painful tortures you fuckin piece of shit faggot tranny. Fuck you jewish cunt. I FUCKIN HATE YOU MOTHERFUCKER FUCK YOU JEWISH FUCK!!!
:lul:

You all motherfuckers have luck you are over internet talking with me. I am fuckin angry beyond possible levels of mine. I would fuckin kill you. Shut the fuck up finally

I didn't ask about your fantasy of getting gang raped in a park. :feelskek::feelskek::feelskek:
Keep projecting that gay shit show yourself.

I didn't ask about your fantasy of getting gang raped in a park. :feelskek::feelskek::feelskek:
Keep projecting that gay shit show yourself.
SHUT THE FUCK UP ALREADY YOU STUPID FUCK! YOU ARE WORTHLESS TRASH! YOU ARE NOTHING! I WOULD FUCKIN KILL YOU WITH MY HANDS!!! FUCKIN POKE OUT EYES AND MAKE YOU FUCKIN EAT THEM! CUT YOUR FUCKIN FINGERS AND SKIN YOU!!! WORTHLESS FIECES! YOU ARE NO ONE FUCK YOU PIECE OF SHIT JEWISH ABOMINATION UNDONE ABORTION FUCK YA

You all motherfuckers have luck you are over internet talking with me. I am fuckin angry beyond possible levels of mine. I would fuckin kill you. Shut the fuck up finally
What u r say'd to me benchod basterd bitch?? I will very fukk u bloody fucking madar blady fuck bich

High IQ