Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Media Cope Music #1: Leprosy - Death

• Thread starter MasterOfReality
  • Start date
MasterOfReality

MasterOfReality

trying to live my best life
★★
This will be the first installment in what is hopefully a long series about music I think you guys should listen to, it helps with coping. Music is a very big escape of mine, and I thought I'd share the glory of it with you guys.

First, I would like to introduce the album Leprosy by Death. I truly don't think there is a better ragefuel album to lash out at society to. Whenever I am angry at the world and society for making me the way I am, I put this album on and find peace for approximately 40 minutes. Every part of this album is amazing. The guitar riffs are heavy, the bassline is technical and audible, the drums are aggressive, and the vocals are absolutely brutal. While this is all good, the lyrical content is where the album shines. It talks about being cursed and rejected by society and the anger that comes with it. Every song has amazing energy that makes you feel less alone in your struggle against the world. Listening to this album and going for a jog is the best remedy against my anger of the world. I really recommend you guys check it out.

I will attach a YouTube link to listen to it. It is also available on Spotify, iTunes, and most other music services. I hope you guys find the solace I have found through music.

View: https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=5zQhJNsWBWY

brutal no reply pill
I like this album too my favorite track was born dead. Out of all the Death albums this one I may have listened to most.
Listening to metal, especially Death, helped me cope with being incel in college tbh ngl.

brutal no reply pill
I like this album too my favorite track was born dead. Out of all the Death albums this one I may have listened to most.
Listening to metal, especially Death, helped me cope with being incel in college tbh ngl.
Thanks for the reply man, I’ve been loving listening to metal for the cope lately

Death is brilliant however I do think Leprosy isn’t nearly as memorable as their very last 2 albums. Still a strong album though ngl.