Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

RageFuel "cope. mogs me. tbh tbh. [quotes post but doesn't add anything]"

it never began

Sometimes I want to emphasize that something said was really important, but I don't want to repeat the same thing over again in a different post so I just quote

im gonna kill myself
ER
Go ER
i cant go on any longer
just rope
its over

He really knew how to film videos from beautiful angles that truly captured the environment. Sad that he was such a faggot and a failed hero...

cope and mogs me

tbh tbh

I like quoting other posts because it takes less effort than typing something original myself

weed popularized using tbh tbh, he got it from a lookism guy. im happy to know us in the discord spread it to the forum. ngl mogs me

It's good to quote people sometimes to show that you appreciate their comment, same as a like button. Or if you think the comment is important and has to be quoted again.

"why does a community act like a community??????????"

I quote when someone says it better than I could, all I could add is "This" or "co-sign". Now if you're on a quote spree, that's annoying. (Jackbud right before the heel turn comes to mind)

It's good to quote people sometimes to show that you appreciate their comment, same as a like button. Or if you think the comment is important and has to be quoted again.

We lowiqcels are whitchhunted even here :feelsrope: