Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Conversation I had with my friend

azakhan

azakhan

OG failure
Him: Bro I really don't understand how you don't have a girlfriend, you are pretty handsome and smart
Me: Maybe you can meet me with your female friends?
Him: Bro I don't think you're their type, try aproaching on the street or bus or anywhere! It's the best method for meeting a girl!
Me: :lul: :lul: :lul: :lul: :lul: :lul: :lul: :lul: :lul: :lul:

Your friend is the exact type of person I would avoid. People like him, without a shred of self-awareness, are part of the problem.

Your friend is the exact type of person I would avoid. People like him, without a shred of self-awareness, are part of the problem.
nah he is a good friend
I can't really blame him because what worked for him (aproaching on the street) won't work on me and he just doesnt know about the blackpill

nah he is a good friend
I can't really blame him because what worked for him (aproaching on the street) won't work on me and he just doesnt know about the blackpill
So tell us how would you rate your friend and yourself?

So tell us how would you rate your friend and yourself?
friend chadlite 7/10
me captain autism 4/10 but I could be 6/10 if I had more money

i dont have friends, sounds like a good thing when the just seem to gaslight incels

i dont have friends, sounds like a good thing when the just seem to gaslight incels
They do. All my friends keep telling me is I don't make effort, I don't know how to keep conversations, my personality is the problem etc.

That's why I stopped letting them know about my troubles

They do. All my friends keep telling me is I don't make effort, I don't know how to keep conversations, my personality is the problem etc.

That's why I stopped letting them know about my troubles
This is why I only make friends with fellow incels and black pilled normies.