Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Story Conversation between two women I heard in college

• Thread starter Friedrich Nietzsche
  • Start date
F

Friedrich Nietzsche

Greycel
It was lunch time and most of my class had left, apart from me (I was working through my lunch) and two women (one was in their 30's, the other in their 40's).
They were having a general gossip about things ranging from work to to hobbies, small talk that I sadly struggle to do, the one in her 40's brings up a subtle boast, not sure what it was exactly as I have since forgot, could of been something about a holiday? After she says this there is a pause, and the woman in her 30's says that she was ID'ed for a energy drink (meaning the cashier thought she was 16 or under), and then continued to say that she was pushing a pram at the time.
Now [UWSL]even my low social iq ass could see that she was trying to boast to her older friend, demonstrating that she had more youthful features (the older one lowered her tone from the previous louder confident one).[/UWSL]

In this country 16 year old women aren't allowed to have sex with older men until they are 18, and men caught with women that are 16 they will be charged with rape of a minor or statutory rape of a minor depending on whether she consented or not, and the general cultural belief around men who go for women who are 16-18 is throw them in jail, but this woman used the fact that that she looked 16 or under to raise her social status (she does not look 16 in my opinion, I think the cashier, who was male, was just hitting on her).
What I think the conclusion of this is that although women may belive or at least say men should not be attracted to women of that age, they know that women who are younger get more response from men and will give them a higher social status if they look this age.
I think this says something interesting about the divide between subconscious beliefs and conscious beliefs of society.

Please feel free to share any other conclusions that you got from this or if you think I am wrong about any of it.

What I think the conclusion of this is that although women may belive or at least say men should not be attracted to women of that age, they know that women who are younger get more response from men and will give them a higher social status if they look this age.
I think this says something interesting about the divide between subconscious beliefs and conscious beliefs of society.
it was always a hoax because they start fucking long before that age

Было время обеда, и большая часть моего класса ушла, кроме меня (я работал во время обеда) и двух женщин (одной было за 30, другой за 40).
У них были общие сплетни о разных вещах, от работы до хобби, светская беседа, которую я, к сожалению, с трудом веду, та, которой за 40, слегка хвастается, не уверена, что это было именно так, как я с тех пор забыла, может быть, что-то об отпуске? После того, как она это скажет, наступает пауза, и женщина лет 30 говорит, что ее опознали для энергетического напитка (то есть кассирша думала, что ей 16 или меньше), а затем продолжила говорить, что в то время она толкала коляску.
Теперь [UWSL]даже моя задница с низким социальным iq могла видеть, что она пытается хвастаться перед своей старшей подругой, демонстрируя, что у нее более молодые черты лица (старшая понизила тон по сравнению с предыдущей, более громкой и уверенной).[/UWSL]

В этой стране 16-летним женщинам не разрешается заниматься сексом с мужчинами старше 18 лет, пока им не исполнится 18, а мужчинам, пойманным с 16-летними женщинами, будет предъявлено обвинение в изнасиловании несовершеннолетней или изнасиловании несовершеннолетней по закону в зависимости от того, согласилась она или нет, и общее культурное убеждение мужчин, которые охотятся за женщинами 16-18 лет, бросает их в тюрьму, но эта женщина использовала тот факт, что она выглядела на 16 или младше, чтобы повысить свой социальный статус (она не выглядит на 16, по-моему, я думаю, что кассир, который был мужчиной, просто приставал к ней).
Я думаю, что вывод из этого состоит в том, что, хотя женщины могут верить или, по крайней мере, говорить, что мужчин не должны привлекать женщины этого возраста, они знают, что женщины, которые моложе, получают больше отклика от мужчин и дадут им более высокий социальный статус, если они будут выглядеть в этом возрасте.
Я думаю, что это говорит кое-что интересное о разрыве между подсознательными убеждениями и сознательными убеждениями общества.

Пожалуйста, не стесняйтесь делиться любыми другими выводами, которые вы сделали из этого, или если вы думаете, что я ошибаюсь в чем-либо из этого.
Well, milfs are better than a 16-year-old teen. Milfs have experience, and youngsters need to be taught

it was always a hoax because they start fucking long before that age
Average age to lose virginity is 16-18 for women in the UK.
Well, milfs are better than a 16-year-old teen. Milfs have experience, and youngsters need to be taught
Most men would disagree but no shame in preferring older women, if that's what you like.

Average age to lose virginity is 16-18 for women in the UK.
seems cope and even then it's just an average of many values

for the lower classes this really doesn't apply at all

That is pretty interesting. It's kind of funny watching the clash between social construct and biological programming. People absolutely have to, have to insist that it's always the social construct that is the "deeper truth", or they'll make arguments like "we're better than animals" or whatever. The example you have is really pure, though, I don't think even a brilliant psychologist could have designed such a perfect experiment to pull out someone's true beliefs.

seems cope and even then it's just an average of many values

for the lower classes this really doesn't apply at all
I find the lower class to care, or at least talk more, about those values.
That is pretty interesting. It's kind of funny watching the clash between social construct and biological programming. People absolutely have to, have to insist that it's always the social construct that is the "deeper truth", or they'll make arguments like "we're better than animals" or whatever. The example you have is really pure, though, I don't think even a brilliant psychologist could have designed such a perfect experiment to pull out someone's true beliefs.
yeah man good way of putting it.

Yeah, personally I've always seen the 'milf' fetish as an Oedipus complex thing at worst and at best cucked shit.
What is an Oedipus complex, is that wanting a mother figure to be your partner?

16 is the prime breeding age that all men biologically desire most. it is not suprising women want to appear young