Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Discussion Controversial take but there’s a point where face overshadows height imo

stunDripper

stunDripper

Recruit
★★
I saw multiple people here say that height is law and that’s mostly true if you’re actually average looking but if your face is turbo ugly/repulsive to foids, that’s the point where being a tallfag doesn’t help you. Tall but ugly af face is just creepy for them.

DOES IT REALLY FUCKING MATTER?????????????????? I AM FUCKING 5'4 WITH A 3/10 FACE AND A CROOKED NOSE WILL THAT REALLY FUCKING HELP ME?????????????????? TAKE THESE FUCKING SHIT DISCUSSIONS TO LOOKSMAXX AND FUCK OFF

Stfu manlet keep coping

If you're sub 4, being 6'0 won't save you in the majority of cases. Likewise, some 6'2 NT white guy who's face is slightly below average isn't subhuman. Face and height both matter, too many people completely exaggerate the important of either one compared to the other. :feelsjuice:

I AM FUCKING 5'4 WITH A 3/10 FACE
same
Wanpisu

NT > height > face

but if you're too subhuman in any category, it's over.

DOES IT REALLY FUCKING MATTER?????????????????? I AM FUCKING 5'4 WITH A 3/10 FACE AND A CROOKED NOSE WILL THAT REALLY FUCKING HELP ME?????????????????? TAKE THESE FUCKING SHIT DISCUSSIONS TO LOOKSMAXX AND FUCK OFF
I’m a turbo greycel still so some retardation is to be expected from me I’m sorry

Height can be a falio if you're either scary-ugly or deformed.

Didn’t you say otherwise in another post
I was pretending to be someone else lol

Controversial take but i fucked your mother last night OP​

Nah this is cope.

short + ugly = easy target

tall + ugly + athletic = respected
It's still a falio, but yes, obviously it's better than being a manlet.

I saw multiple people here say that height is law and that’s mostly true if you’re actually average looking but if your face is turbo ugly/repulsive to foids, that’s the point where being a tallfag doesn’t help you. Tall but ugly af face is just creepy for them.
More of this. Takes the heat off me for being a Tallfag :dab:

Edit: I once stood still like a Lampost as two 18 something foidarinas walked past me. One said to the other "He's creeeeeeeepy"

Last edited:
@Zhou Chang-Xing might aprove this opinion since he's 6'2" , also wasn't blackops2cel 6'6" ,he was a tallfag but a trucel when you see his face
i saw him compared to a ferrari and while the height of the car was 148 cm he was way taller than it so he's probably 6'6" or 6'5"

It's still a falio, but yes, obviously it's better than being a manlet.
Height isn't a failo even for uglies. If anything, it's a halo that can save you.

More of this. Takes the heat off me for being a Tallfag :dab:

Edit: I once stood still like a Lampost as two 18 something foidarinas walked past me. One said to the other "He's creeeeeeeepy"
foid moment. Try having better face genetics next time silly!!

Height isn't a failo even for uglies. If anything, it's a halo that can save you.
I’m sure it can given the amount of foids that get wet over height but those chances get increasingly tiny the more fucked your face is. The foid would rather go for a tallfag with a better face

Actually you're right, it's not a falio, but in order for you to ascend as a scary-ugly guy, you need to be at least 6'2, and if you're deformed, you would need to be at least 6'5.

Actually you're right, it's not a falio, but in order for you to ascend as a scary-ugly guy, you need to be at least 6'2, and if you're deformed, you would need to be at least 6'5.
To take this concept to the extreme, a scary-ugly-tallfagmaxxed man is just a bloodborne enemy JFL

Height isn't nearly as important as people think, unless you're 5'3 or shorter it won't have a noticeable effect on your sex life or your dating prospects, please see:

https://incels.is/threads/at-what-height-is-it-actually-over-for-you.460067/

Meanwhile a lot of men misunderstand what toilets mean when they say "men". If a toilet wants "tall men" she means tall Chad's, just like how rich Sub-5's are still incels. You need to be an 8/10 or more to get a toilet's desire, being tall helps you nichemax for toilets with an extreme height difference fetish, short men can also fetishmax for toilets who love short men (I remember a post here of a shortcel complaining that he wishes he was a midget because they at least get midget toilets).

Face is the only feature that is universal. Too many incels cope that every little thing other than face or Autism makes them an incel.

Average incel

@Zhou Chang-Xing might aprove this opinion since he's 6'2" , also wasn't blackops2cel 6'6" ,he was a tallfag but a trucel when you see his face
i saw him compared to a ferrari and while the height of the car was 148 cm he was way taller than it so he's probably 6'6" or 6'5"

I think that St. blackops2cel might have had a deformed face because of his height. Some men who get taller get horrible faces because of their height (also works with the shorter you get). I'm not saying that there isn't an advantage to being taller, I'm just saying that it's only a slight advantage. Being shorter than the average toilet is actually a major handicap, but some men think that the ridicule short men receive MUST mean that tall men get the opposite.

blackops2cel is both tall and White but neither his "JBW" nor "JBT" saved him. I've seen too many videos of toilets swiping on Tinder to believe that being tall is a big advantage when face seems to be the only thing that has a major effect on results.

I've seen too many videos of toilets swiping on Tinder to believe that being tall is a big advantage when face seems to be the only thing that has a major effect on results.
no one will the forget that blue pretty boy 5'6" guy who killed a foid and her daughter and got 24 years in prison . all foids lusted after him and he was 169 cm

I think that St. blackops2cel might have had a deformed face because of his height. Some men who get taller get horrible faces because of their height (also works with the shorter you get). I'm not saying that there isn't an advantage to being taller, I'm just saying that it's only a slight advantage. Being shorter than the average toilet is actually a major handicap, but some men think that the ridicule short men receive MUST mean that tall men get the opposite.

blackops2cel is both tall and White but neither his "JBW" nor "JBT" saved him. I've seen too many videos of toilets swiping on Tinder to believe that being tall is a big advantage when face seems to be the only thing that has a major effect on results.
i thnk his name was cameroon something ,but he approves the facepill and how face>>>>>height

NT > height > face

but if you're too subhuman in any category, it's over.

Fully agree, but I think that NT matters even more as I've seen some short ugly motherfuckers get good toilets, even if they have tiny dicks. People on this forum underestimate personality too much.

I live in the Netherlands, my height is anything but special here. Sure, but whenever I leave my house I get brutally height-mogged left and right, I may height-mog like 75% of men in my country, but sometimes I mog none. One needs to look at height at a local scale, not an international one.

Being 6'2 in the Netherlands is like being 5'9 in the United States of America (assuming that 5'9 is average), of 5'11 for a Non-Hispanic White-American. As I'm a Hispanic African Jew with Amerindian ancestry I might be relatively tall in the United States, but that doesn't help me in the Netherlands at all. Plus I see men much shorter than me pull DUTCH Stacies (Tails on suicide watch). Personality mogs face, you can have the best face in the world but if you're not on Tinder you still have to do the approaches and not sound like a complete retard while messaging.

Are you a nigger ,a cumskin or a chink?

I’m sure it can given the amount of foids that get wet over height but those chances get increasingly tiny the more fucked your face is. The foid would rather go for a tallfag with a better face
Height won't always save you

but

Height will always improve your chances

and

Height will prevent disrespect especially when gymmaxxed

so

Height is a halo not failo

:yes::yes::yes:

H
Height won't always save you

but

Height will always improve your chances

and

Height will prevent disrespect especially when gymmaxxed

so

Height is a halo not failo
Height does not prevent disrespect if you’re non NT

Based