Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Discussion Control Panel of Despair

Vermilioncore

Vermilioncore

permavirgin failure
★★★★★
Sometimes it feels like there's some hidden room somewhere where a bunch of people have this huge control panel board where they monitor and make sure I am destroyed ceaselessly. It feels like when I get past one thing (for example an illness) they hurry and make sure to add another illness to me that's even worse than the one before. It's like a huge group of executives are just laughing and destroying me from the control panel room and just teasing me and just fucking with me just for entertainment.

I wish I can find this room and shut the console off

Windows > control panel > uninstall > Life

Go ER and the executives will look in horror

Same man.I feel like someone is contrlling what happens to me and he/she/it loves to see me suffer and also wants to see how much suffering i can take before offing myself.

I know what you're talking about, man.
It really seems like whenever something that causes me suffering ends. A new plague is just right on it's way. It's very annoying, ded srs.

I have always felt something similar, but for me it is always something good just about to happen then one little thing makes it fall through and I’m left with zero.

I know what you're talking about, man.
It really seems like whenever something that causes me suffering ends. A new plague is just right on it's way. It's very annoying, ded srs.
At the end of our lives the architect of the control panel is gonna reveal himself and be like "dude dude dude im sorry it was just a prank. It was just a prank bro"
I have always felt something similar, but for me it is always something good just about to happen then one little thing makes it fall through and I’m left with zero.
Yeah, I know that feeling. Its like the control panel leader 'teases' us with something and then goes, "NOPE! HAHA YOU THOUGHT! WHAT A FAGGOT" and you're left with nothing